Talk Tennis

Talk Tennis (http://tt.tennis-warehouse.com/index.php)
-   Odds & Ends (http://tt.tennis-warehouse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=21)
-   -   Cheez-It vs Cheese Nips (http://tt.tennis-warehouse.com/showthread.php?t=442434)

soyizgood 10-08-2012 04:06 PM

Cheez-It vs Cheese Nips
 
Going back to my old favorite snack duel threads.




OHBH 10-08-2012 04:21 PM

Cheez-Its for me, though I think you should have included Better Cheddars in this poll to make it a three way battle

Vanhool 10-08-2012 04:55 PM

Finally something I can address with authority and passion. The answer is unquestionably Cheezits. It was one of my college staples when I couldn't get a real meal (which meant slice of pizza, falafel or burrito). Always had a giant box of them. They are also excellent in place of breadcrumbs on macaroni and cheese. Cheese nips are not nearly cheesy enough...very disappointing and not worth the bother.

TroutSc 10-08-2012 05:03 PM

Just had some cheez-it Colby....

SoBad 10-08-2012 05:06 PM

I have fans who bring me real French cheese as gifts when I am in the mood to accept visitors.

soyizgood 10-08-2012 05:17 PM

I just bought a box of Cheez-Its yesterday. It's looking at me right now. I don't like their White Cheddar, so good ole original for me.

I don't know who buys Cheese Nips. The last time I bought that I was really disappointed. I'd rather eat Pepperidge Farms' Goldfish over that anyday.

rtruesdell 10-08-2012 06:48 PM

I actually prefer the Reduced Fat Cheese Nips to either "regular" brand.

stringertom 10-08-2012 08:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by soyizgood (Post 6943083)
I just bought a box of Cheez-Its yesterday. It's looking at me right now. I don't like their White Cheddar, so good ole original for me.

I don't know who buys Cheese Nips. The last time I bought that I was really disappointed. I'd rather eat Pepperidge Farms' Goldfishover that anyday.

Goldfish Cheddar gets my vote! Tasty treats without greasy fingers to wipe afterwards.

ollinger 10-08-2012 09:08 PM

^^ yes, Goldfish Cheddar, hollow but delightful.

cghipp 10-08-2012 10:25 PM

Pepper Jack Cheez-Its FTW!

Ronaldo 10-08-2012 10:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by stringertom (Post 6943381)
Goldfish Cheddar gets my vote! Tasty treats without greasy fingers to wipe afterwards.

Flavour Blasted Foshizzle

DRII 10-09-2012 05:24 AM

Spicy Cheez-its are the bomb...

PCXL-Fan 10-09-2012 05:43 AM

Soyizgood are you still eating a fair bit of soy?

krz 10-09-2012 06:04 AM

Tabasco Cheez-Its


DRII 10-09-2012 07:43 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by krz (Post 6943835)
Tabasco Cheez-Its


Yep...

beat you to it, LOL

Sentinel 10-09-2012 08:14 AM

G.O.A.T.'s cheese on a cracker.

BreakPoint 10-09-2012 11:07 AM

Both are good and I like them equally well. But for some reason, Cheez-Its are more expensive than Cheese Nips. Thus, Cheese Nips are the better value for essentially the same thing.

LuckyR 10-09-2012 02:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BreakPoint (Post 6944277)
Both are good and I like them equally well. But for some reason, Cheez-Its are more expensive than Cheese Nips. Thus, Cheese Nips are the better value for essentially the same thing.

Really? I think they taste very different, that is, one tastes good (not great) and the other tastes terrible. I forget which is which but based on the voting here I think the ones that come in White Cheddar (Cheez- Its) tastes better.

soyizgood 10-10-2012 06:37 PM

I thought about adding Goldfish initially. Maybe I'll throw one in for it later. I might just buy a box of cheez-it, cheese nips and goldfish to see which one my co-workers prefer.


All times are GMT -8. The time now is 08:38 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.9
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
© 2006 - Tennis Warehouse