Talk Tennis

Talk Tennis (http://tt.tennis-warehouse.com/index.php)
-   For Sale or Trade (http://tt.tennis-warehouse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=19)
-   -   FS/T - Classic Head, ESTUSA, Pro Kennex Racquets (http://tt.tennis-warehouse.com/showthread.php?t=442585)

El Zed 10-10-2012 07:58 AM

FS/T - Classic Head, ESTUSA, Pro Kennex Racquets

Good morning:

I have the following racquets listed for sale and/or trade:

1) Head Prestige Pro 600 (Austrian) - 8.5+/10 Condition. Grip Size is believed to be 4 3/8. Great condition for age, with only a few slight/minor paint chips and/or scratches. Decals are in place, and comes with original Head Finest Calfskin grip. Asking $350.00 inclusive of shipping with hard-shell case. Can include new OEM (i.e. Brown) grommets for $25.00 per grommet (have up to 5 in total).

2) Head Prestige Pro (USA Make) - 8.0+/Condition. Grip Size is believed to be 4 3/8. Great condition for age, with only a few slight/minor paint chips and/or scratches. Decals are largely in place, although there is some wear to portions of the gold lining on the throat. Please note, this is wear to the decal only and not the racquet itself. The U.S. flag is almost perfect, although a corner has worn off. Comes with black Prince Duratec replacement grip and new grommets. Asking $300.00 inclusive of shipping with hard-shell case. Can include new OEM (i.e. Brown) grommets for $25.00 per grommet (have up to 5 in total). Can also include (thick) Fairway Leather Grip for $25.00.

3) Head Prestige 600 (Austrian) - 8.5+/10 - Amazing condition for age. Only slight scuffing attributable to normal play. Grip size is 4 1/2. Please note that the grommets have been replaced with a set of full CAPs and the racquet has been refitted with a Prince Duratec grip. The racquet was also recently strung with a full set of VS Babolat natural gut, and likely has many, many miles left in it. Asking $250.00 inclusive of shipping with hard-shell case.

4) Head Pro Tour 280 (Austrian) - 8.5+/10 - Amazing condition for age. Only slight scuffing attributable to normal play. Grip size if 4 3/8. Please note that grommets have been replaced with a set of fully CAPs, the racquet has been refitted with a Prince Duratec grip, and was recently strung with Gosen Micro. Asking $300.00 inclusive of shipping with hard-shell case.

5) Pro Kennex Copper Ace - 9/10 - Grip Size is 4 1/2. Only one slight blemish (scratch to frame) and an aged leather grip, otherwise looks near perfect and likely used only for a few hours (I have not hit with it). Asking $50.00 inclusive of shipping with hard-shell case.

6) ESTUSA PowerBeam Limited Edition - 7/10 - Grip Size is 4 3/8. Clearly played example (some scratches, paint chips, rash) that still plays great, with no signs of cracks or structural damages. Asking $65.00 inclusive of shipping with hard-shell case.

While I'm flexible on the amounts and willing to consider some trades on certain raquets (i.e. the Prestige 600 for a PT280, PT630 or an original aeropro drive), all lowball offers will be ignored. If you are interested, please contact me at haruthunian@gmail.com, after which I will be happy to provide pictures of the racquet if interest in genuine.

Thanks again for your interest.

El Zed 10-25-2012 11:52 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by El Zed (Post 6945846)
Good morning:

I have the following racquets listed for sale and/or trade:

1) Head Prestige Pro 600 (Austrian) - 8.5+/10 Condition. Grip Size is believed to be 4 3/8. Great condition for age, with only a few slight/minor paint chips and/or scratches. Decals are in place, and comes with original Head Finest Calfskin grip. Asking $350.00 inclusive of shipping with hard-shell case. Can include new OEM (i.e. Brown) grommets for $25.00 per grommet (have up to 5 in total).

2) Head Prestige Pro (USA Make) - 8.0+/Condition. Grip Size is believed to be 4 3/8. Great condition for age, with only a few slight/minor paint chips and/or scratches. Decals are largely in place, although there is some wear to portions of the gold lining on the throat. Please note, this is wear to the decal only and not the racquet itself. The U.S. flag is almost perfect, although a corner has worn off. Comes with black Prince Duratec replacement grip and new grommets. Asking $300.00 inclusive of shipping with hard-shell case. Can include new OEM (i.e. Brown) grommets for $25.00 per grommet (have up to 5 in total). Can also include (thick) Fairway Leather Grip for $25.00.

3) Head Prestige 600 (Austrian) - 8.5+/10 - Amazing condition for age. Only slight scuffing attributable to normal play. Grip size is 4 1/2. Please note that the grommets have been replaced with a set of full CAPs and the racquet has been refitted with a Prince Duratec grip. The racquet was also recently strung with a full set of VS Babolat natural gut, and likely has many, many miles left in it. Asking $250.00 inclusive of shipping with hard-shell case.

4) Head Pro Tour 280 (Austrian) - 8.5+/10 - Amazing condition for age. Only slight scuffing attributable to normal play. Grip size if 4 3/8. Please note that grommets have been replaced with a set of fully CAPs, the racquet has been refitted with a Prince Duratec grip, and was recently strung with Gosen Micro. Asking $300.00 inclusive of shipping with hard-shell case.

5) Pro Kennex Copper Ace - 9/10 - Grip Size is 4 1/2. Only one slight blemish (scratch to frame) and an aged leather grip, otherwise looks near perfect and likely used only for a few hours (I have not hit with it). Asking $50.00 inclusive of shipping with hard-shell case.

6) ESTUSA PowerBeam Limited Edition - 7/10 - Grip Size is 4 3/8. Clearly played example (some scratches, paint chips, rash) that still plays great, with no signs of cracks or structural damages. Asking $65.00 inclusive of shipping with hard-shell case.

While I'm flexible on the amounts and willing to consider some trades on certain raquets (i.e. the Prestige 600 for a PT280, PT630 or an original aeropro drive), all lowball offers will be ignored. If you are interested, please contact me at haruthunian@gmail.com, after which I will be happy to provide pictures of the racquet if interest in genuine.

Thanks again for your interest.

After receiving numerous messages, and a few collapsed deals, the ESTUSA Power Beam Braided Ltd. Edition is still for sale. That being said, it's evident that the racquet was drastically underpriced previously. Ideally, I'd like to package this racquet up with the Pro Kennex and maybe even the Prestige 600. As such, could $275.00 for all three or $150.00 for the ESTUSA Power Beam and the Pro Kennex only. The Prestige 600 is available for $150.00. Please note that the racquets will now come without the mentioned cases, unless you wish to cover the additional shipping.