Talk Tennis

Talk Tennis (http://tt.tennis-warehouse.com/index.php)
-   General Pro Player Discussion (http://tt.tennis-warehouse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=13)
-   -   Murray is such a disgrace... (http://tt.tennis-warehouse.com/showthread.php?t=442758)

db379 10-12-2012 02:16 AM

Murray is such a disgrace...
 
Watching Murray against Stepanek, and seeing the same old antics from Murray I cannot stand the guy anymore. He is such a little brat and he is a complete disgrace to the game. The commentators themselves were annoyed with his behavior saying they thought he would now start to behave like a champion and a real man.... Well, no he is still a child and doesn't behave like any of the real champions Fed, Nadal, Djoko.

One commentator was astonished that Murray was complaining again every time he was losing a ball that he was sick, tired, injured this and that.... Jesus, become a man Andy! I am so tired of his constant complaining, badmouth, and racquet breaking, ball throwing in the stand etc....
You have no dignity, just accept the fight like everybody else in any physical and mental state you are in, thats' it.

Prisoner of Birth 10-12-2012 02:20 AM


Rozroz 10-12-2012 02:34 AM

welcome to the ever growing community :)
have fun!

batz 10-12-2012 02:37 AM

The Bawss arrives in 5-4-3-2......

djokovic2008 10-12-2012 03:33 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by db379 (Post 6949836)
Watching Murray against Stepanek, and seeing the same old antics from Murray I cannot stand the guy anymore. He is such a little brat and he is a complete disgrace to the game. The commentators themselves were annoyed with his behavior saying they thought he would now start to behave like a champion and a real man.... Well, no he is still a child and doesn't behave like any of the real champions Fed, Nadal, Djoko.

One commentator was astonished that Murray was complaining again every time he was losing a ball that he was sick, tired, injured this and that.... Jesus, become a man Andy! I am so tired of his constant complaining, badmouth, and racquet breaking, ball throwing in the stand etc....
You have no dignity, just accept the fight like everybody else in any physical and mental state you are in, thats' it.

Give the guy a break he is a WINNER and hates losing i'd rather see that than watch him tank sets 6-0 like wawrinka or tomic. He is as fighter and there is no rule that says he must be like djoker, rafa or fed.

Zarfot Z 10-12-2012 03:38 AM

Agree with OP.

I am getting tired of seeing that brattish look on his face EVERY TIME he loses a point. Even more annoying than Nadal's raving antics after he wins a point.

The Bawss 10-12-2012 03:39 AM

A+ thread, not even joking. It's refreshing to see someone finally voice what we all feel. Many choose to overlook his many flaws and shortcomings because "he is all Britain has got" but I for one wish to distance myself from such a disgrace. Slam champion (we can debate the merits of this win some other time) yet in back to back matches he breaks a racket? Or what about the swearing at the top of his voice? It's about time the umpires manned up and started dishing out warnings and point penalties for his behaviour. The worst thing is that he, and everyone in the stadium, knew he was going to win against Stepanek, so why all the humdrum?

dangalak 10-12-2012 03:43 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by djokovic2008 (Post 6949884)
Give the guy a break he is a WINNER.

:lol: No .

Rozroz 10-12-2012 03:44 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by The Bawss (Post 6949889)
A+ thread, not even joking. It's refreshing to see someone finally voice what we all feel. Many choose to overlook his many flaws and shortcomings because "he is all Britain has got" but I for one wish to distance myself from such a disgrace. Slam champion (we can debate the merits of this win some other time) yet in back to back matches he breaks a racket? Or what about the swearing at the top of his voice? It's about time the umpires manned up and started dishing out warnings and point penalties for his behaviour. The worst thing is that he, and everyone in the stadium, knew he was going to win against Stepanek, so why all the humdrum?

better be careful! the TW Murray brigade will have their way with you soon!
there will be no mercy.

Zarfot Z 10-12-2012 03:46 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rozroz (Post 6949893)
better be careful! the TW Murray brigade will have their way with you soon!
there will be no mercy.

Oh noes!

10xmurrayisabrat

The Bawss 10-12-2012 03:49 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rozroz (Post 6949893)
better be careful! the TW Murray brigade will have their way with you soon!
there will be no mercy.

I know, I have come to expect them to quote about 90% of my posts to tell me off or to preach the virtues of Saint Murray.

P.S: That pic is hilarious

beast of mallorca 10-12-2012 03:54 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by The Bawss (Post 6949889)
A+ thread, not even joking. It's refreshing to see someone finally voice what we all feel. Many choose to overlook his many flaws and shortcomings because "he is all Britain has got" but I for one wish to distance myself from such a disgrace. Slam champion (we can debate the merits of this win some other time) yet in back to back matches he breaks a racket? Or what about the swearing at the top of his voice? It's about time the umpires manned up and started dishing out warnings and point penalties for his behaviour. The worst thing is that he, and everyone in the stadium, knew he was going to win against Stepanek, so why all the humdrum?

Haha, I'm starting to think that you are to Murray, what Clarky is to Nadal......hmmm :)

batz 10-12-2012 03:55 AM

Zarfot, Rozroz and The Bawss are:


The Bawss 10-12-2012 03:57 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by beast of mallorca (Post 6949904)
Haha, I'm starting to think that you are to Murray, what Clarky is to Nadal......hmmm :)

Really? I have seen Clarky going on about how Novak's draws are lined with sponge cake. I think Clarky is a closet Nadal-lover anyway.

Rozroz 10-12-2012 03:58 AM

saint Murray is a saint LOL

No1e 10-12-2012 04:01 AM

Agreed. He behaves like a boy, not a man

robbo1970 10-12-2012 04:02 AM

He hates losing, nothing wrong in any professional sportsperson to hate losing.

Nadal lost at Wimbledon and hasn't played since because of injuries so its a bit harsh to jump on Murray if he complains about injuries.

Federer has won more than most (ever) but when he loses he has a face like a smacked @rse, because he hates losing.

The only exception I can see is Djokovic who will willingly go around the other side of the court to congratulate his opponent on becomming the first Brit to win a major in 76 years having carried the expectation on a nation on his shoulders since he was 18 years old. But Djokovic is lovably bonkers.

I don't see the point of a thread that is just b1tching about a player. Keep your b1tching to your playgrounds and get back to talking about tennis itself.

The Bawss 10-12-2012 04:05 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by robbo1970 (Post 6949913)
He hates losing, nothing wrong in any professional sportsperson to hate losing.

Nadal lost at Wimbledon and hasn't played since because of injuries so its a bit harsh to jump on Murray if he complains about injuries.

Federer has won more than most (ever) but when he loses he has a face like a smacked @rse, because he hates losing.

The only exception I can see is Djokovic who will willingly go around the other side of the court to congratulate his opponent on becomming the first Brit to win a major in 76 years having carried the expectation on a nation on his shoulders since he was 18 years old. But Djokovic is lovably bonkers.

I don't see the point of a thread that is just b1tching about a player. Keep your b1tching to your playgrounds and get back to talking about tennis itself.

Looks like the British pro-Murray propaganda is working, for the most part.

Zarfot Z 10-12-2012 04:05 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by robbo1970 (Post 6949913)
He hates losing, nothing wrong in any professional sportsperson to hate losing.

Nadal lost at Wimbledon and hasn't played since because of injuries so its a bit harsh to jump on Murray if he complains about injuries.

Federer has won more than most (ever) but when he loses he has a face like a smacked @rse, because he hates losing.

The only exception I can see is Djokovic who will willingly go around the other side of the court to congratulate his opponent on becomming the first Brit to win a major in 76 years having carried the expectation on a nation on his shoulders since he was 18 years old. But Djokovic is lovably bonkers.

I don't see the point of a thread that is just *****ing about a player. Keep your *****ing to your playgrounds and get back to talking about tennis itself.

You obviously misunderstand the entire thread. Obviously any tennis player in the world would prefer winning over losing. The difference is that Murray has a sour face almost every time he loses a point, whereas other non-brattish people would normally move on and accept the situation.

Danny_G13 10-12-2012 04:09 AM

Guess I'm a brat too. I get annoyed when I lose a goal, a point, a game.

And I don't conceal it.


All times are GMT -8. The time now is 07:20 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.9
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
© 2006 - Tennis Warehouse