Talk Tennis

Talk Tennis (http://tt.tennis-warehouse.com/index.php)
-   Racquets (http://tt.tennis-warehouse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=9)
-   -   Fake ? (http://tt.tennis-warehouse.com/showthread.php?t=443530)

geekydeveloper 10-20-2012 05:31 AM

Fake ?
 
I so a thread about fake babolats and it got me wondering if mine is fake .. . .

http://s1287.photobucket.com/albums/a625/AeroProDrive/

What's your opinion ?

mrtrinh 10-20-2012 06:19 AM

its real, 100% sure... go play tennis. close this thread

geekydeveloper 10-20-2012 06:26 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mrtrinh (Post 6965350)
its real, 100% sure... go play tennis. close this thread

how can you tell ?

WhereIsMacMac 10-20-2012 06:35 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by geekydeveloper (Post 6965315)
I so a thread about fake babolats and it got me wondering if mine is fake .. . .

http://s1287.photobucket.com/albums/a625/AeroProDrive/

What's your opinion ?

Where did you buy your APD? It would help if you'll be able to post more pictures.

GenesisTurbo 10-20-2012 06:38 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mrtrinh (Post 6965350)
its real, 100% sure... go play tennis. close this thread

I 100% agree, it's REAL
- half of the racket is shiny half is matte
- barcode inside throat
- "GT Technology" is not shiny

3 reasons it's not fake...

close thread

geekydeveloper 10-20-2012 06:48 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by WhereIsMacMac (Post 6965374)
Where did you buy your APD? It would help if you'll be able to post more pictures.

what do you want me to picture ?

pkshooter 10-20-2012 06:54 AM

I have a question for the people who can tell a fake is a fake. Can't you tell by how it plays, or is it just going to be prone to breaking off a mishit.

GenesisTurbo 10-20-2012 07:00 AM

i have played with a couple of fakes, apdgt and pdgt.
the racket is just not as solid, hollow feeling, but i could still rip forehand winners with though hahaha.

GenesisTurbo 10-20-2012 07:01 AM

geekydeveloper- the aeropro drive gt is real, it's NOT FAKE...

geekydeveloper 10-20-2012 07:28 AM

I read online that the gt logo should feel different from the rest of the racquet is that true ?

geekydeveloper 10-20-2012 07:46 AM

sorry for the double post, I just don't know how to edit comments . . .
Here's a photo of the butt cap:

db10s 10-20-2012 07:54 AM

Where Did You Buy It?

geekydeveloper 10-20-2012 07:55 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by db10s (Post 6965476)
Where Did You Buy It?

in a local store . . .

geekydeveloper 10-20-2012 07:57 AM

and again a double post because I don't know how to edit ><
i bought it in my club

mrtrinh 10-20-2012 08:45 AM

if you bought it from a local store then I dont understand your paranoia of the racket being fake? and how I know its legit is by the Graphite Tungsten (GT). You can clearly see its there. As you can see the metal pieces in the GT are different sizes and angled differently (signs of an authentic babolat). Fake babolats are painted on and the metal pieces are straight and the same size.

So as I said before, no need to worry and enjoy your racket.

geekydeveloper 10-20-2012 09:54 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mrtrinh (Post 6965545)
if you bought it from a local store then I dont understand your paranoia of the racket being fake? and how I know its legit is by the Graphite Tungsten (GT). You can clearly see its there. As you can see the metal pieces in the GT are different sizes and angled differently (signs of an authentic babolat). Fake babolats are painted on and the metal pieces are straight and the same size.

So as I said before, no need to worry and enjoy your racket.

Because I dont feel the GT it feels like the yellow near it ...

geekydeveloper 10-20-2012 12:38 PM

help ? I really need to be sure .

geekydeveloper 10-20-2012 12:47 PM

I'm really sorry for the triple post,
but I need to ask.
In all of the APDGTs the little lines are align the same way ?
because mine is a little different from the picture in TW . . .

geekydeveloper 10-20-2012 09:14 PM

here a photo of the racquet in packaging :

WhereIsMacMac 10-20-2012 10:46 PM

looks legit. but look at that speed over there.


All times are GMT -8. The time now is 12:42 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.9
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
© 2006 - Tennis Warehouse