Talk Tennis

Talk Tennis (http://tt.tennis-warehouse.com/index.php)
-   Shoes and Apparel (http://tt.tennis-warehouse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=15)
-   -   Nike Fall 2013 Predictions/Hopes thread (http://tt.tennis-warehouse.com/showthread.php?t=444778)

Babolast 11-03-2012 11:34 PM

Nike Fall 2013 Predictions/Hopes thread
 
I will be seeing the catalog in 3 weeks and will fill you guys in but until then let's hear some predictions and hopes for the line.

Predictions:
- Camo theme
- Federer in red for pre USO Masters and forest green/black for USO
- Nadal in cargo shorts
- Del Potro in a polo

Hopes:
- Nadal in a true aqua green colour and not the usual blue/yellow for USO
- Federer to wear a crew with graphic
- The line to feature at least 2 shades of green

What are your predictions/hopes for Fall 13?

raphMODE 11-04-2012 12:06 AM

Hopes :
- TRUE V-neck for Fed, and not the weird \_/-neck from spring/summer !
- An all-black RF short at last (and more generaly: no more white shorts, but colored one)
- Dark-green top for Fed
- More matching wristbands !

Babolast 11-04-2012 04:14 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by raphMODE (Post 6993544)
Hopes :
- TRUE V-neck for Fed, and not the weird \_/-neck from spring/summer !
- An all-black RF short at last (and more generaly: no more white shorts, but colored one)
- Dark-green top for Fed
- More matching wristbands !

Sounds very cool!

Let's hear some more predictions/wants guys.

augustobt 11-04-2012 06:27 AM

Federer in Black for USO Night and Red for day;
Nadal in blue for pre-USO;

PhotoBlue 11-04-2012 07:46 AM

My predictions: Fed in turquoise crew and white shorts for pre-USO and in turquoise for USO day session. Black/Turquoise polo for night session with black/turquoise shorts. Black/Turquoise V9's... Of course

My hopes: Fed in Volt crew with black/Volt shorts Pre-USO and USO day session. Dark blue/Volt polo for night session with dark blue/volt shorts. Volt/White V9's

PhotoBlue 11-04-2012 07:49 AM

My prediction is that Rafa will be in some sort of green, but I hope he comes out in orange

TMCW140 11-04-2012 07:52 AM

I can predict what Babolast will predict for the next line...and the next one. Green maybe?

Babolast 11-04-2012 08:04 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PhotoBlue (Post 6994070)
My predictions: Fed in turquoise crew and white shorts for pre-USO and in turquoise for USO day session. Black/Turquoise polo for night session with black/turquoise shorts. Black/Turquoise V9's... Of course

My hopes: Fed in Volt crew with black/Volt shorts Pre-USO and USO day session. Dark blue/Volt polo for night session with dark blue/volt shorts. Volt/White V9's

Quote:

Originally Posted by PhotoBlue (Post 6994076)
My prediction is that Rafa will be in some sort of green, but I hope he comes out in orange

Great predictions! I love them.

Vamos Rafa 11-04-2012 11:20 AM

Federer (predictions):
Pre-US Open - Bright red crew, white shorts
US Open Day - Gold crew, black shorts, black and gold Vapors
US Open Night - Black/pink polo, shorts and Vapors

Nadal (predictions):
Pre-US Open - Yellow/blue crew, blue shorts, blue/yellow Ballistecs
US Open Day - Orange crew, platinum/orange shorts and Ballistecs
US Open Night - Dark red crew, very dark grey/dark red shorts

Hoping for these sort of colours as well.

rafafan20 11-04-2012 11:28 AM

Pink/black for rafa

Babolast 11-04-2012 04:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Vamos Rafa (Post 6994460)
Federer (predictions):
Pre-US Open - Bright red crew, white shorts
US Open Day - Gold crew, black shorts, black and gold Vapors
US Open Night - Black/pink polo, shorts and Vapors

Nadal (predictions):
Pre-US Open - Yellow/blue crew, blue shorts, blue/yellow Ballistecs
US Open Day - Orange crew, platinum/orange shorts and Ballistecs
US Open Night - Dark red crew, very dark grey/dark red shorts

Hoping for these sort of colours as well.

Quote:

Originally Posted by rafafan20 (Post 6994476)
Pink/black for rafa

These would be great!

augustobt 11-04-2012 04:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rafafan20 (Post 6994476)
Pink/black for rafa

That could be interesting.

Babolast 11-04-2012 04:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by augustobt (Post 6994951)
That could be interesting.

It could but Rafa never tends to do well in pink i.e. French Open 2009, pre USO 2010...

rafafan20 11-04-2012 04:21 PM

What about a CB 4.3 similar to the black/volt with black/lighter pink, black shorts with pink swoosh, black top w/ blink swoosh, pink bandana w/ black swoosh

Babolast 11-04-2012 04:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rafafan20 (Post 6994963)
What about a CB 4.3 similar to the black/volt with black/lighter pink, black shorts with pink swoosh, black top w/ blink swoosh, pink bandana w/ black swoosh

Would be very cool indeed...

Raphael 11-04-2012 05:03 PM

More flames!!

Babolast 11-04-2012 05:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Raphael (Post 6995010)
More flames!!

A polo or crew covered in flames would be epic.

augustobt 11-05-2012 06:19 AM

Such a shame that Nadal didn't wear his two ***** made for post-USO this year. That two shirts looks really good.

Babolast 11-05-2012 06:36 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by augustobt (Post 6995807)
Such a shame that Nadal didn't wear his two ***** made for post-USO this year. That two shirts looks really good.

Lets steer back to the predictions/hopes shall we.

augustobt 11-05-2012 07:29 AM

Well, let's hope that Nike brings another surprise like the Federer '10 Pink Polo for pre-USO and that beautiful Lilac for Shangai/Basel/Paris.

Would be interesting to see Federer in a different black/red for night sessions, but that is very hard.


All times are GMT -8. The time now is 01:27 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.9
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
© 2006 - Tennis Warehouse