Talk Tennis

Talk Tennis (http://tt.tennis-warehouse.com/index.php)
-   Adult League & Tournament Talk (http://tt.tennis-warehouse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=35)
-   -   The Dali and Mister 4.0 (http://tt.tennis-warehouse.com/showthread.php?t=444969)

Pickle9 11-05-2012 08:29 PM

The Dali and Mister 4.0

For the honor of the Mr 4.0's everywhere, I challenge you to a best of the 3 sets match. We can play at the NTC. I was thinking the prize can be a tw gift card or just loser pays for the court, we can split the court and winner gets a nice lunch/dinner, I don't care.

We can sell the movie rights to Dennis, being in the McEnroe brothers for commentary, and J011y will scalp tickets to pay for his much needed new j-clubs.

JoelDali 11-06-2012 11:41 AM

Hey Pickle panties.

I told my Mixed Coach yesterday that I'm not playing this year. She has yet to respond. I think she was over-taken with Epic Sadness that her broken down 4.5 spaz master with no backhand ditched the team. As I was the guy who was always on time. I was the guy that always paid, I was the guy that always showed up early for practice. Of course all of that was in hopes of getting GOATed by one of our 5.0 Epic Tennis Babes but they were always too sweaty and grossed out to consider GOATing after a match or practice.

I haven't played in 6 weeks. I'm not up for the challenge at this moment. But the idea is salaciously seductive and I'd even finance a full blown production - 4 cameras, audio, documentary footage and Dennis/J011y/Drak/Suresh/Fedace do the commentating.

You should have asked 6 months ago. We coulda had an Epic Battle.

I'm afraid I've lost the Eye of the Tiger for tennis. Now I know how Borg felt, and how Rafur feels now. Its weird how you lose interest in something so quickly and the passion is gone. To think that I would wake up at 5am and take the L train to McCarran 3 days a week to play 4.5 GOAT winter tennis just sickens me now. I don't regret being an idiot for tennis at all. But I just don't see myself doing that kind of thing anymore. Its weird. But I don't feel sad about it. I do feel sad that I never played with the 9.8 KPS 88 that Power GOAT Player sent me.

I actually spent about 2 hours creating an Epic For Sale thread but the Mods never approved it, I'm not sure why. It included virtually all of my tennis gear.
All of my GHOATs and all of my sticks, even my Sampras 88 6 pack bag blobber.

Perhaps the fire in the belly for Federer Polos will come back and we artfully execute an Epic TT Exo, but today in my state of mind after the crushing blows of the September 8th incident, I've lost all the forceful wind in my sail. I am Hollow, like a TS Eliot poem: existing, breathing, but far from living.

I still stand by Rogi though, and I will aim for GOAT Talk Tennis post status, one poast at a time...and the Eagle will never fade from my soul, even if my PS 90 Basalt based weapon of war gets sold on the Bay for $100 or more...

sureshs 11-06-2012 11:51 AM

Pickle, just give a tug on Dali's mawashi, and it will come loose.

Pickle9 11-06-2012 12:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JoelDali (Post 6998736)
Hey Pickle panties.

I told my Mixed Coach yesterday that I'm not playing this year. She has yet to respond. I think she was over-taken with Epic Sadness that her broken down 4.5 spaz master with no backhand ditched the team. As I was the guy who was always on time. I was the guy that always paid, I was the guy that always showed up early for practice. Of course all of that was in hopes of getting GOATed by one of our 5.0 Epic Tennis Babes but they were always too sweaty and grossed out to consider GOATing after a match or practice.

I haven't played in 6 weeks. I'm not up for the challenge at this moment. But the idea is salaciously seductive and I'd even finance a full blown production - 4 cameras, audio, documentary footage and Dennis/J011y/Drak/Suresh/Fedace do the commentating.

You should have asked 6 months ago. We coulda had an Epic Battle.

I'm afraid I've lost the Eye of the Tiger for tennis. Now I know how Borg felt, and how Rafur feels now. Its weird how you lose interest in something so quickly and the passion is gone. To think that I would wake up at 5am and take the L train to McCarran 3 days a week to play 4.5 GOAT winter tennis just sickens me now. I don't regret being an idiot for tennis at all. But I just don't see myself doing that kind of thing anymore. Its weird. But I don't feel sad about it. I do feel sad that I never played with the 9.8 KPS 88 that Power GOAT Player sent me.

I actually spent about 2 hours creating an Epic For Sale thread but the Mods never approved it, I'm not sure why. It included virtually all of my tennis gear.
All of my GHOATs and all of my sticks, even my Sampras 88 6 pack bag blobber.

Perhaps the fire in the belly for Federer Polos will come back and we artfully execute an Epic TT Exo, but today in my state of mind after the crushing blows of the September 8th incident, I've lost all the forceful wind in my sail. I am Hollow, like a TS Eliot poem: existing, breathing, but far from living.

I still stand by Rogi though, and I will aim for GOAT Talk Tennis post status, one poast at a time...and the Eagle will never fade from my soul, even if my PS 90 Basalt based weapon of war gets sold on the Bay for $100 or more...

at least his fedness still has a chance at 2030 Wimbledon Champion...

Pickle9 11-07-2012 12:00 PM

Fine, you're not invited to my birthday party

Pickle9 11-14-2012 08:02 AM

JoelDali 11-14-2012 08:19 AM

LoL

10 GOATs

J011yroger 11-14-2012 08:50 AM

Victory!

J

Pickle9 11-17-2012 07:28 PM

http://s1161.beta.photobucket.com/us...sDali.mp4.html

J011yroger 12-17-2012 06:36 AM

Let the record show that Mr. Dali's first words to Mr. Pickle were "Dude, you look like you're f***ing nine years old."

J

JoelDali 12-17-2012 10:59 AM

I thought he was like, 25. So it was a caulk shock to see he looked 9 years old. No offense. I felt bad all weekend that I may have blobbed his feelings.

:(

J011yroger 12-17-2012 01:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JoelDali (Post 7067689)
I thought he was like, 25. So it was a caulk shock to see he looked 9 years old. No offense. I felt bad all weekend that I may have blobbed his feelings.

:(

He is 25. I highly doubt you blobbed his feelings, I have said much, much worse to him.

Plus I am not sure he felt much of anything after the first double Wild Turkey.

J

Timbo's hopeless slice 12-17-2012 02:02 PM

so who won?

nice FH from the cherub in the green shirt..

J011yroger 12-17-2012 04:03 PM

There was no match just a quick media appearance before some liver training.

J

Timbo's hopeless slice 12-17-2012 05:31 PM

lol

+ 10 wild turkeys

Pickle9 12-17-2012 06:28 PM

Omg I'm luck to be alive. Nyc has my wallet. I would say I'm never going near a wild turkey again, but i'd be lying. I'm going to post what I recall of my epic journey home, surely to be the most interesting in this thread. Too bad my phone died or I could have documented it for science.

J011yroger 12-18-2012 03:34 AM

I am still curious about the "Be careful, it might be a man." text at 1am.

Which I think might have been about the prostitute...

J

Pickle9 12-19-2012 05:09 PM

So I have no memory of how I got from the coat check to on the train, but I assume I lost my wallet along the way. The first thing I remember is conductor coming up to me on the train and asking me for my ticket or something. She either told me I had to get off at the next stop or she told me she'd come back when it got to my stop. Either way I ended up getting off in queens. I was sitting at the station for a minute when i realized the next train was at 7:11am. Having no concept of time (not wearing watch and cell phone died) I decided to find another way. This was probably a good idea cause I didn't have a ticket. I got into a taxi and I asked how much it would be to go home, and I think he said $40, at which point I realized all I had was $3 and a metro card. I don't remember buying a separate metrocard. Anyway, he told me to take the bus, the stop was a block away. Made my way to the stop, got on the bus, and got off ~1/2 from my house. Somehow managed to go the wrong way though, and had to have walked 10 miles. It was pitch dark when I got off the bus, and was about 8am when I finally got home. How the **** did I do that?

Well the good news is that totally oblivious to the world and with no wallet or cell phone, I found my way home from NYC. The bad news is how the hell did I get into this predicament?!

Wild turkey is heinous.

Pickle9 12-19-2012 05:11 PM

Playing tournament this week. Have singles match tomorrow in 'A' draw and doubles match of Friday. 'B' singles match got pushed back to Sunday morning.

J011yroger 12-20-2012 05:46 AM

J