Talk Tennis

Talk Tennis (http://tt.tennis-warehouse.com/index.php)
-   Wanted (http://tt.tennis-warehouse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=12)
-   -   Stringer for Sale?!? (http://tt.tennis-warehouse.com/showthread.php?t=445065)

EastAngels2014 11-06-2012 10:16 PM

Stringer for Sale?!?
 
hey anybody selling a stringer looking in to learning how to do it myself and buying a used one at a good price. Thanks

cluckcluck 11-09-2012 01:17 PM

I've got one that's collecting dust...it's an Eagnas Hawk 20e. Perfect working condition.

http://eagnas.com/hawk20e.html

$150 and it's yours...with clamps and pliers, snips, and awl.

I'm in SoCal (you pay for shipping).

EastAngels2014 11-10-2012 08:59 AM

how much would you charge for shipping? And is this a good stringer for a newb?

EastAngels2014 11-10-2012 01:40 PM

can i see some pictures?

EastAngels2014 11-10-2012 01:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by cluckcluck (Post 7004824)
I've got one that's collecting dust...it's an Eagnas Hawk 20e. Perfect working condition.

http://eagnas.com/hawk20e.html

$150 and it's yours...with clamps and pliers, snips, and awl.

I'm in SoCal (you pay for shipping).

how much for shipping?

EastAngels2014 11-10-2012 01:53 PM

sorry about all of those posts my computer was having issues

lidoazndiabloboi 11-10-2012 02:45 PM

hi, i am also selling my stringer. its a 6pt mount dropweight with glide bar clamps. please email me at lidoazndiabloboi@hotmail.com if you are interested. thanks

mclovin23 11-10-2012 06:06 PM

I have a klippermate. I could sell it to you for $100 and you pay the shipping. It would come with everything for you to be able to string.

EastAngels2014 11-13-2012 11:24 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lidoazndiabloboi (Post 7006551)
hi, i am also selling my stringer. its a 6pt mount dropweight with glide bar clamps. please email me at lidoazndiabloboi@hotmail.com if you are interested. thanks

what kind of stringer is it?

EastAngels2014 11-13-2012 11:24 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mclovin23 (Post 7006827)
I have a klippermate. I could sell it to you for $100 and you pay the shipping. It would come with everything for you to be able to string.

would like to get in touch, whats your email?

Andyroo10567 11-18-2012 10:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Crushem (Post 7021855)
I'm also looking for a used racquet stringing machine. Let me know what you have, or you can contact me at vince_fmg@yahoo.com

Man, don't hijack this thread like that. Make your own.


All times are GMT -8. The time now is 06:09 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.9
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
© 2006 - Tennis Warehouse