Talk Tennis

Talk Tennis (http://tt.tennis-warehouse.com/index.php)
-   Pro Match Results and Discussion (http://tt.tennis-warehouse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=29)
-   -   Djokovic Lost R2 Qualies in Futures (http://tt.tennis-warehouse.com/showthread.php?t=445597)

stringertom 11-12-2012 07:49 PM

Djokovic Lost R2 Qualies in Futures
 
Djordje, that is. He played this weekend in a Futures event at NBTA, Bradenton. His opponent eventually moved through to main draw.

I know he had mad poasting skills, briefly displayed here on TT. What about him moonlighting as a pro? Does he have potential to supplant Djok the Elder, aka CVAC???

joeri888 11-14-2012 08:24 AM

LOLOL. Guy can do nothing. Supposed to be more talented than Novak? Maybe in playstation.

Clarky21 11-14-2012 08:34 AM

Good riddance.

Goosehead 11-14-2012 08:43 AM

dont forget the magical and mighty marko djokovic..

he is about 580 in the rankings...whhooooooooooooooooooooo. :neutral:

InvisibleSoul 11-14-2012 01:20 PM

Djordje posted on here before? Where? I want to see!

GRANITECHIEF 11-14-2012 01:48 PM

Djorde lost to a 15 year old that ended up being my boys dubs partner,. The ever interesting world of futures where the combined age of the team was 31 years, and they lost badly, haha!

merwy 11-14-2012 02:54 PM

Disappointing to hear that he's not doing well. Novak once said that Djordje was better than Novak was at that age so I had high expectations but it was all fluff, I guess.

PCXL-Fan 11-14-2012 06:00 PM

He's a loving elder brother of course he is going to say things like this to inspire them.

I cant believe some of you believe what he said back then.

ALL IN 11-14-2012 08:52 PM

It is agreed by many coaches that he is a greater talent than Novak. Not as motivated though.

ALL IN 11-14-2012 09:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GRANITECHIEF (Post 7016557)
Djorde lost to a 15 year old that ended up being my boys dubs partner,. The ever interesting world of futures where the combined age of the team was 31 years, and they lost badly, haha!

How did your "boy" do?

Jonny S&V 11-14-2012 11:00 PM

Just to play devil's advocate, he did push a guy (Pavic) who's won a few futures this year to a third (full) set breaker.

djokovic2008 11-15-2012 03:12 AM

Why all the jealous hate in seeing someone fail? plus they still have time to get there careers going.

GRANITECHIEF 11-15-2012 03:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ALL IN (Post 7017239)
How did your "boy" do?

Better than Djokovic. Qual'd and lost 1st round in 3 sets. More good experience for the youngin.

stringertom 11-15-2012 03:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GRANITECHIEF (Post 7018634)
Better than Djokovic. Qual'd and lost 1st round in 3 sets. More good experience for the youngin.

No shame there! Is he a NBTAer, as I suspect many in the qualies were???

GRANITECHIEF 11-15-2012 03:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by stringertom (Post 7018666)
NBTAer,???

Lost me there. Define?

stringertom 11-15-2012 05:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GRANITECHIEF (Post 7018671)
Lost me there. Define?

Attending the Nick Bollitieri Tennis Academy, site of the Futures tourney.

GRANITECHIEF 11-16-2012 07:02 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by stringertom (Post 7018792)
Attending the Nick Bollitieri Tennis Academy, site of the Futures tourney.

No he's a CA boy.

stringertom 11-16-2012 08:10 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GRANITECHIEF (Post 7019601)
No he's a CA boy.

Good to see he can adapt to the green dirt...you don't have much of that on the Left Coast, do you?

GRANITECHIEF 11-16-2012 08:21 AM

There a few spots with the green but not always accessible without a lot of driving and / or $. Ya he seems to like to the dirt, i think it compliments the very heavy top. The sniff of that first point only made him hungrier.

Pretty cool that both of Novak's little bro's are competing and trying to break through.

Rob_C 11-16-2012 04:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GRANITECHIEF (Post 7019708)
There a few spots with the green but not always accessible without a lot of driving and / or $. Ya he seems to like to the dirt, i think it compliments the very heavy top. The sniff of that first point only made him hungrier.

Pretty cool that both of Novak's little bro's are competing and trying to break through.

Wes, what up??

Another good result from Collin. Thats the 2nd MD he's made right??


All times are GMT -8. The time now is 05:56 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.9
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
© 2006 - Tennis Warehouse