Talk Tennis

Talk Tennis (http://tt.tennis-warehouse.com/index.php)
-   TW Questions/Comments (http://tt.tennis-warehouse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=25)
-   -   TW Holiday gift card (http://tt.tennis-warehouse.com/showthread.php?t=445758)

Francis27 11-14-2012 04:51 PM

TW Holiday gift card
 
Hi this is my first time experiencing a holiday with TW :) and i would just like to know more about this gift card. Does it expire? and what if for example i buy the $150 gift card and my total order is $170 could i pay the extra $20 with a credit card?

TheShaun 11-14-2012 05:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Francis27 (Post 7016908)
Hi this is my first time experiencing a holiday with TW :) and i would just like to know more about this gift card. Does it expire? and what if for example i buy the $150 gift card and my total order is $170 could i pay the extra $20 with a credit card?

um... did you see the FAQ's on the same page?

http://www.tennis-warehouse.com/holidaygiftcards.html

and as with any gift card, i'm sure you can pay the difference in any means that TW accepts payments.

tyu1314 11-14-2012 06:38 PM

I Wonder can you pay gift card with gift card????????

hchuee 11-14-2012 07:24 PM

Hi,

I noticed there is no option to e-mail the gift card and it must be shipped?

Can TW add an option to e-mail a gift card?

Roger Wawrinka 11-14-2012 07:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tyu1314 (Post 7017066)
I Wonder can you pay gift card with gift card????????




Nope.......:)

jorel 11-15-2012 05:55 AM

also i would suggest spending over 75 to get the free shipping

jorel 11-15-2012 07:39 AM

spending 25.95 with shipping on a 25 dollar card seems counterproductive to me

LanEvo 11-15-2012 08:34 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jorel (Post 7017595)
also i would suggest spending over 75 to get the free shipping

Quote:

Originally Posted by jorel (Post 7017764)
spending 25.95 with shipping on a 25 dollar card seems counterproductive to me

It's FS. (10 char.)

jorel 11-15-2012 08:55 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LanEvo (Post 7017879)
It's FS. (10 char.)

wat?////////////////

LanEvo 11-15-2012 09:04 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jorel (Post 7017912)
wat?////////////////


Some restrictions apply:
Cannot use a Gift Card to purchase another Gift Card.

Limit of 6 cards total per customer.

Discounted price will be shown in shopping cart.
While supplies last.

Due to manufacturer restrictions, discounted gift cards cannot be used on Babolat products.

Gift cards are shipped via UPS Ground at no charge.

jorel 11-15-2012 09:28 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LanEvo (Post 7017925)
Some restrictions apply:
Cannot use a Gift Card to purchase another Gift Card.

Limit of 6 cards total per customer.

Discounted price will be shown in shopping cart.
While supplies last.

Due to manufacturer restrictions, discounted gift cards cannot be used on Babolat products.

Gift cards are shipped via UPS Ground at no charge.

wen i checked out it was 5.95

TW Staff 11-15-2012 09:35 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jorel (Post 7017973)
wen i checked out it was 5.95

The shipping charge will be removed when the order is processed.

Jason, TW

jorel 11-15-2012 09:39 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TW Staff (Post 7017989)
The shipping charge will be removed when the order is processed.

Jason, TW

dang it....

o well...im sure i can use the extra 25 somewhere

Francis27 11-15-2012 11:04 AM

Quote:

Some restrictions apply:
Cannot use a Gift Card to purchase another Gift Card.

Limit of 6 cards total per customer.

Discounted price will be shown in shopping cart.
While supplies last.

Due to manufacturer restrictions, discounted gift cards cannot be used on Babolat products.

Gift cards are shipped via UPS Ground at no charge.
Quote:

Originally Posted by TW Staff (Post 7017989)
The shipping charge will be removed when the order is processed.

Jason, TW


Is it still free shipping to Canada? its 18.00 for me and via UPS WorldWide Saver

TW Staff 11-15-2012 11:15 AM

@Francis27,

Sorry, but we only do free shipping for gift cards within the US.

Siobhan, TW

Francis27 11-15-2012 12:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TW Staff (Post 7018198)
@Francis27,

Sorry, but we only do free shipping for gift cards within the US.

Siobhan, TW


Its ok atleast i still save at least $10+ and do you guys always sell TW holiday cards every year?

CesarMorales92 11-15-2012 01:13 PM

if it means all babolat products does it include the 2009 pure storms that are on sale for $99

Francis27 11-15-2012 01:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CesarMorales92 (Post 7018401)
if it means all babolat products does it include the 2009 pure storms that are on sale for $99

Nope all babolat products are not allowed to due manufacture restrictions i wish we could though :( but i think if your in the US you can buy babolat items

max pl 11-15-2012 01:30 PM

ok so after buying a bunch of money worth of giftcards, and assuming only Babolat products were excluded, I now see that select Nike products are also excluded.

that basically means the majority of what i buy is excluded.

anyone know which select Nike products are excluded?

edit:

called them and they say its just Babolat. thanks god!

CesarMorales92 11-15-2012 01:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Francis27 (Post 7018408)
Nope all babolat products are not allowed to due manufacture restrictions i wish we could though :( but i think if your in the US you can buy babolat items

Man !! I wanted the the ltd cheaper haha
yea im in the U.S.


All times are GMT -8. The time now is 08:16 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.9
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
© 2006 - Tennis Warehouse