Talk Tennis

Talk Tennis (http://tt.tennis-warehouse.com/index.php)
-   General Pro Player Discussion (http://tt.tennis-warehouse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=13)
-   -   Sexi's 2013 Schedule (http://tt.tennis-warehouse.com/showthread.php?t=445968)

batz 11-17-2012 07:27 AM

Sexi's 2013 Schedule

Australian Open, Melbourne
ABN AMRO World Tennis Tournamen, Rotterdam
Dubai Duty Free Tennis Championships, Dubai
BNP Paribas Open, Indian Wells
Mutua Madrid Open, Madrid
Internazionali BNL d'Italia, Rome
Roland Garros, Paris
Gerry Weber Open, Halle
Wimbledon
Rogers Cup, Montreal
Western & Southern Open, Cincinnati
US Open, New York
Shanghai Rolex Masters, Shanghai
BNP Masters , Paris

No Miami, no Basel as yet.

tennis_pro 11-17-2012 07:28 AM

No warm-up for AO as well?

batz 11-17-2012 07:29 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tennis_pro (Post 7021246)
No warm-up for AO as well?

Apparently not.

http://www.rogerfederer.com/en/esp/n...fuer-2013.html

Homeboy Hotel 11-17-2012 07:33 AM

ROGER FEDERER IS NOT PLAYING BASEL IN 2013!

One wonder$$$$$$$ why?

Ico 11-17-2012 07:34 AM

Trade Basel for Paris and I think it's a smart schedule. Wasn't expecting to see Rotterdam again but there's so much time in that post-AO gap that I think he'll be ok.

merlinpinpin 11-17-2012 07:41 AM

Seems pretty sensible. Basel mighy still make a comeback, though. ;)

Tennis_Hands 11-17-2012 07:42 AM

Looks OK to me. There will probaly be a warm-up tournament (or at least exhibitional or international matches) leading to the AO.

I think, that he will not play Miami at all. Also, I suspect, that he will tank in Rome, unless he has a real chance to win it (excellent form and some of the other favourites going out or having problems with their games).

Nostradamus 11-17-2012 07:45 AM

who is this Sexy guy ? are you talking about Radek Stapanek ?

RAFA2005RG 11-17-2012 07:58 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nostradamus (Post 7021286)
who is this Sexy guy ? are you talking about Radek Stapanek ?

That's what I thought. I saw the thread title and I thought "Why would someone care about Straponek's schedule?"

Federer would need some serious plastic surgery to get that nickname.

Tennis_Hands 11-17-2012 08:01 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RAFA2005RG (Post 7021305)
That's what I thought. I saw the thread title and I thought "Why would someone care about Straponek's schedule?"

Federer would need some serious plastic surgery to get that nickname.

Nadal is worried about Xisca. One good reason, no?

And I am not going to comment on your remark about Sexi. The punishment will come swiftly in the form of stopped deliveries of Lindt 95% in your part of the world.

Ms Nadal 11-17-2012 08:02 AM

Why is Roger being called SEXI? Don't think so. None of the players are in my eyes. Nobody in the world gets that nickname from me. Dumb term.

RAFA2005RG 11-17-2012 08:06 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ms Nadal (Post 7021313)
Why is Roger being called SEXI? Don't think so. None of the players are in my eyes. Nobody in the world gets that nickname from me. Dumb term.

Nadal is the only player with that reputation because of his video with Shakira and the Giorgio Armani ads. Imagine federer trying to do that...lol, they wouldn't let him.

Ms Nadal 11-17-2012 08:08 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RAFA2005RG (Post 7021319)
Nadal is the only player with that reputation because of his video with Shakira and the Giorgio Armani ads. Imagine federer trying to do that...lol, they wouldn't let him.

I must be the only person who doesn't think that Rafa looks sexy in those things mentioned above. I think Rafa looks nice on/off the court being himself.

SQA333 11-17-2012 08:11 AM

Miami would've been a good chance for him to gain points. Then again, who knows with a surface that slow.

If I were him I would enter, wait for the draw, then make a decision afterwards just like in Paris. ;)

Clarky21 11-17-2012 08:13 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ms Nadal (Post 7021325)
I must be the only person who doesn't think that Rafa looks sexy in those things mentioned above. I think Rafa looks nice on/off the court being himself.

No you're not. I think he looked silly and awkward in that video and in those Armani photos. Nadal does look better when he is just being himself and isn't forced to be sexy.

And this is a good schedule for Roger. Nadal could take a lesson from Fed on how to properly schedule yourself so you don't wear your knees down to nubs.

jokinla 11-17-2012 08:13 AM

I would be surprised to see him miss Miami, Nike usually has a big deal there, and he has plenty of rest after.

RAFA2005RG 11-17-2012 08:13 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ms Nadal (Post 7021325)

I've never been able to judge male appearance. But majority of females claim Rafa is the bomb.

Tennis_Hands 11-17-2012 08:15 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RAFA2005RG (Post 7021319)

In Armani's ads Nadal looks like a Boy George's friend.

:twisted:

On the other hand, Federer's sexiness comes from his inherent qualities as a person and a tennis player.

What a stupid question to ask!

Quote:

Originally Posted by RAFA2005RG (Post 7021337)
I've never been able to judge male appearance. But majority of females claim Rafa is the bomb.

QFT.

For reference, see almost the entire Vamos Brigade.
He has metrosexual appeal, though.
See my remark about his Armani ads.

:)

Ms Nadal 11-17-2012 08:16 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RAFA2005RG (Post 7021337)

Am female but I don't find Rafa attractive in those situations, I don't follow the female trend. I like Rafa sweating on the court with his match face and the Rafa brow in press conferences and all the frowning :). That is how I like Rafa without the airbrushing and make up. And trying so hard to be sexy! He has a natural ability with that without trying in my eyes. I like Rafa with his real face: lines, scruffy hair, unshaven and his cute freckles! :)

RAFA2005RG 11-17-2012 08:17 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tennis_Hands (Post 7021340)
In Armani's ads Nadal looks like a Boy George's friend.

:twisted:

On the other hand, Federer's sexiness comes from his inherent qualities as a person and a tennis player.

What a stupid question to ask!

Federer is known for having a big odd shaped nose, crying a lot, and saying pathetic toolish things in interviews.