Talk Tennis

Talk Tennis (http://tt.tennis-warehouse.com/index.php)
-   Classic Racquet Talk (http://tt.tennis-warehouse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=41)
-   -   head ashe comp 2 for 4.99 (http://tt.tennis-warehouse.com/showthread.php?t=446306)

jorel 11-21-2012 05:07 AM

head ashe comp 2 for 4.99
 
just picked this up at goodwill for 4 dollars and 99 cents..

sweet.......

anirut 11-21-2012 10:09 AM

Collect 'em all Comps!

So far I have the I, II, III and LC. Any other Comp series out there?

coachrick 11-21-2012 03:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by anirut (Post 7027848)
Collect 'em all Comps!

So far I have the I, II, III and LC. Any other Comp series out there?

Don't forget the AA Competition Edge. That one escaped me until just last year. Mid-size, more open string pattern. Cool racket.

coachrick 11-21-2012 03:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jorel (Post 7027489)
just picked this up at goodwill for 4 dollars and 99 cents..

sweet.......

Reading quickly, I thought you got TWO rackets for $4.99 :) THAT would have been TOO sweet! Well done!

anirut 11-28-2012 10:31 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by coachrick (Post 7028289)
Don't forget the AA Competition Edge. That one escaped me until just last year. Mid-size, more open string pattern. Cool racket.

Thanks, coachrick. I sorta feel familiar that I have the AA Comp Edge.

And, having just checked my collection ... I have 'em all!

Comp I, II, III, LC and Edge!

Virginia 11-29-2012 09:13 AM

I have all these too, but in addition, I have the Competition Signature.

anirut 11-30-2012 02:48 AM

Now, Virginia, you're making me wanting more rackets! hahaha.


All times are GMT -8. The time now is 11:28 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.9
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
© 2006 - Tennis Warehouse