Talk Tennis

Talk Tennis (http://tt.tennis-warehouse.com/index.php)
-   TW Questions/Comments (http://tt.tennis-warehouse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=25)
-   -   Prince Boron (110) Grommets? (http://tt.tennis-warehouse.com/showthread.php?t=446634)

v-verb 11-26-2012 02:31 PM

Prince Boron (110) Grommets?
 
hi TW

I realize it's a shot in the dark but would you carry grommets that would fit this racquet?

For some reason the color is dark brown instead of the usual black on the Prince Graphite tours

Thanks!

nigel

mad dog1 11-26-2012 02:36 PM

if you've got the Boron w/ the bumper guard and grommet strip, the POG OS replacement grommets will fit.

v-verb 11-26-2012 02:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mad dog1 (Post 7033835)
if you've got the Boron w/ the bumper guard and grommet strip, the POG OS replacement grommets will fit.

Thanks! Was wondering if that was the case. That's the Boron I have - thanks!

mad dog1 11-28-2012 11:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by v-verb (Post 7033858)
Thanks! Was wondering if that was the case. That's the Boron I have - thanks!

YW. in case you're wondering, i've replaced the Boron grommet strip w/ the current POG OS grommets i bought from TW and they fit perfectly.

v-verb 11-29-2012 08:44 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mad dog1 (Post 7037506)
YW. in case you're wondering, i've replaced the Boron grommet strip w/ the current POG OS grommets i bought from TW and they fit perfectly.

Thanks mad dog1,

I'll order a set

Cheers

nigel


All times are GMT -8. The time now is 05:00 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.9
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
© 2006 - Tennis Warehouse