Talk Tennis

Talk Tennis (http://tt.tennis-warehouse.com/index.php)
-   TW Questions/Comments (http://tt.tennis-warehouse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=25)
-   -   Something wrong with the website? (http://tt.tennis-warehouse.com/showthread.php?t=446656)

gplracer 11-26-2012 06:20 PM

Something wrong with the website?

I have been trying for 30 minutes to order a pair of shoes. I have to keep reloading each page. Now I am on the page where it says click to finish order but there is no button. I am about to give up. Sorry I tried. I have to get some shoes for my son this week. He has a tournament this weekend.

Francis27 11-26-2012 06:27 PM

Im having some website issues too eversince the babolat racquets came in, it keeps saying connection lost or something and i have to keep reloading

hcb0804 11-26-2012 06:33 PM

Delete post

srvnvly 11-26-2012 06:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by hcb0804 (Post 7034131)
:evil:This is maddening!!:evil:
trying to place an order for FOREVER today, and keep getting "Internet explorer cannot display the page!"
Come on TW, get your technology updated to this century!!
Overloading your website should not be an issue!
Sorry, I just have to vent! Trying to give you money and I can't!!

When smooth access is restored, I highly recommend Firefox or Chrome for at least a safer browsing experience. Good luck!

gplracer 11-26-2012 06:47 PM

I am surfing with Firefox now. Unfortunately it did not help. I had to order the shoes from a competitor because I need them for my son. It is a shame. I do not usually shop other sites. I always use TW.

Nostradamus 11-26-2012 06:57 PM

I was told by TW that the website is overloaded with shoppers trying to get the best deal for cyber Monday. so it is normal for today, I am told

TW Staff 11-27-2012 08:24 AM

@gplracer,

I am sorry to hear that you were having problems, Nostradamus is right, we had an overload of people on our website because of the sales and it caused everything to be extremely slow. I apologize for any inconvenience and hope that you continue to shop with us in the future.

Siobhan, TW

jorel 11-27-2012 09:44 AM

more servers needed?

Power Player 11-27-2012 09:55 AM

I cant believe some people get this mad, wow thats terrible. I picked up my phone and called them. Order done. This was during Black Friday madness. If it is past business hours, you can email the info @ address. They are very responsive.

gplracer 11-27-2012 12:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TW Staff (Post 7034697)
@gplracer,

I am sorry to hear that you were having problems, Nostradamus is right, we had an overload of people on our website because of the sales and it caused everything to be extremely slow. I apologize for any inconvenience and hope that you continue to shop with us in the future.

Siobhan, TW

Thanks for the info. I certainly will be back!

Power Player: I never said I was mad...... I just could not complete the order. I hated to get it somewhere else but it was after hours and I needed to place the order. It was at 10:00pm last night.

Power Player 11-27-2012 12:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by gplracer (Post 7035045)
Thanks for the info. I certainly will be back!

Power Player: I never said I was mad...... I just could not complete the order. I hated to get it somewhere else but it was after hours and I needed to place the order.

Sorry, not directed at you.

gplracer 11-27-2012 12:58 PM

no problem :-)