Talk Tennis

Talk Tennis (
-   Other Equipment (
-   -   Animal grip covers? (

Wineprincess 11-29-2012 02:11 PM

Animal grip covers?
I was looking for overgrip on the internet, and stumbled across grip covers - animal shaped covers for the grip. Kind of like animal head golf club covers, but these have an elastic sleeve that covers the grip of the tennis racquet. I've never seen anybody with one and I was trying to figure out if there's a functional purpose for them (or maybe they're just for fun). So I was wondering if anyone here uses one, and if so, can you please solve the mystery for me?

TW Staff 11-29-2012 02:53 PM

They're just for fun. I have seen them in person and have put them on the racquet handle. The sleeve part is actually knit fabric, not elastic. We carry them. Find them here:

Tiffani, TW

gmatheis 11-29-2012 05:19 PM

Probably targeted more at people who use racket backpacks rather than bags that cover the whole racket.

Like this one:

All times are GMT -8. The time now is 10:28 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8
Copyright ©2000 - 2015, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
© 2006 - Tennis Warehouse