Talk Tennis

Talk Tennis (http://tt.tennis-warehouse.com/index.php)
-   General Pro Player Discussion (http://tt.tennis-warehouse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=13)
-   -   Federer's portfolio of endorsements gets sexier with Moet and Chandon.. (http://tt.tennis-warehouse.com/showthread.php?t=446948)

fed_is_GOD 11-30-2012 03:14 AM

Federer's portfolio of endorsements gets sexier with Moet and Chandon..

Rolex, Mercedes, Lindt, Credit Suisse, Nike, Wilson, Jura not withstanding.. Federer adds another feather in his cap..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GC_OoCGc69I

http://www.brandrepublic.com/news/11...-moet-chandon/

fed_is_GOD 11-30-2012 03:45 AM

Is no one excited about this???

to give you an idea.. moet and chandon is the product of louis vuitton.. The guy who owns the company is the richest in europe.. to give you an idea.. Bernard Arnault (Owner of this, with whom federer is dealing with right now) is worth 41,000 million.. and do you know how much federer is worth?? 150 million.. that is not even kinda close.. Federer is getting into the richest circles now.. :-D I have never been happier..

Magnetite 11-30-2012 04:20 AM

You really love Federer eh?

fed_is_GOD 11-30-2012 04:57 AM

I thought everyone did.. :-/ I always knew I loved him the most but I thought everyone else would be close atleast... hmm..

sbengte 11-30-2012 05:01 AM

Sexi poasted this pic on his FB for all the fanbois and fangirls.

monfed 11-30-2012 05:27 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sbengte (Post 7039437)
Sexi poasted this pic on his FB for all the fanbois and fangirls.

Tru class.Love Roger

Totai 11-30-2012 05:34 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by fed_is_GOD (Post 7039353)
Is no one excited about this???

to give you an idea.. moet and chandon is the product of louis vuitton.. The guy who owns the company is the richest in europe.. to give you an idea.. Bernard Arnault (Owner of this, with whom federer is dealing with right now) is worth 41,000 million.. and do you know how much federer is worth?? 150 million.. that is not even kinda close.. Federer is getting into the richest circles now.. :-D I have never been happier..

Ok, so Fed is going to be a spokesman for some champagne. Why are you so happy about that?

You think the owner of LVMH really cares about Federer? he doesn't. He just wants to sell champagne and other expensive stuff.

monfed 11-30-2012 05:44 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Totai (Post 7039482)
Ok, so Fed is going to be a spokesman for some champagne. Why are you so happy about that?

You think the owner of LVMH really cares about Federer? he doesn't. He just wants to sell champagne and other expensive stuff.

Fed's net worth goes up so he goes up higher in the Forbes list of the richest athletes,plus his SMC brand would shoot sales of M&C.

tennis_pro 11-30-2012 06:02 AM

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BAf2S6ij2gk

Wilander Fan 11-30-2012 06:35 AM

Not as prestigious as online poker but congrats nevertheless.

fed_is_GOD 11-30-2012 08:14 AM

The guy who took his pictures is the most famous photographer in the world-demarchilier.. the same guy who gets mentioned in the movies like devil wears prada and other fashion movies..

They plan to launch an advertising campaign in 2013 which will make federer really good and help me reach out to even more audience.. ;-)

Sartorius 11-30-2012 08:26 AM

Oh my god. This is the most exciting news I had in a long time. My hands are shaking as I'm writing this post.

Not really. :)

GoodVibrations 11-30-2012 01:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Clarky21 (Post 7039845)
Beats the klassy PokerStars by a mile.

I thought my friends and I were the only people to use "klassy" in this sense. I heart Clarky.

PokerStars is seriously embarrassing. One of their videos with Rafa has some guy supposedly teaching Rafa how to play poker. If Rafa couldn't (can't?) even play the game, why on earth is he endorsing it?! And if you combine his PokerStars endorsement with his Kia endorsement, he's looking seriously... low rent.

And this is possibly the least sexy picture I've ever seen (although the hair is, as always, fabulous):

Clarky21 11-30-2012 02:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GoodVibrations (Post 7040345)
I thought my friends and I were the only people to use "klassy" in this sense. I heart Clarky.

PokerStars is seriously embarrassing. One of their videos with Rafa has some guy supposedly teaching Rafa how to play poker. If Rafa couldn't (can't?) even play the game, why on earth is he endorsing it?! And if you combine his PokerStars endorsement with his Kia endorsement, he's looking seriously... low rent.And this is possibly the least sexy picture I've ever seen (although the hair is, as always, fabulous):

I agree with all of this. Why Nadal accepts such low class sponsorships is something I will never understand. He must be greedy for the money because why else would he slap him name on something like PokerStars? It's embarrassing for him and for his fans. :oops:

fedfan08 11-30-2012 02:36 PM

5-year $30M+ endorsement. :shock:

SoBad 11-30-2012 02:46 PM

Great news - I am putting up all of my sexy black Armani briefs on sale now on the bay so maybe one day I can waste the proceeds on mediocre sparkling wine whose mismanagers spent all their money on PR and mediocre sports celebrity endorsements...

SwankPeRFection 11-30-2012 03:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Clarky21 (Post 7040363)
I agree with all of this. Why Nadal accepts such low class sponsorships is something I will never understand. He must be greedy for the money because why else would he slap him name on something like PokerStars? It's embarrassing for him and for his fans. :oops:

Because his uncle is a kcid and everyone knows this. Besides, his family has enough money with their hotels anyway. Who cares... we all know who people show up to watch play anyway.

Clarky21 11-30-2012 03:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SwankPeRFection (Post 7040469)
Because his uncle is a kcid and everyone knows this. Besides, his family has enough money with their hotels anyway. Who cares... we all know who people show up to watch play anyway.

What is this?

smoledman 11-30-2012 04:55 PM

Federer justifies his continuing sell out by saying "I only partner with the best brands". Yeah right.