Talk Tennis

Talk Tennis (http://tt.tennis-warehouse.com/index.php)
-   Shoes and Apparel (http://tt.tennis-warehouse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=15)
-   -   Sending shoes in question - Nike (http://tt.tennis-warehouse.com/showthread.php?t=447236)

LanEvo 12-03-2012 01:46 PM

Sending shoes in question - Nike

Hey guys, quick question, I want/need to send in a pair of Nike 4.3s, for the replacement pair, could I ask them for a smaller size, e old pair were a bit large? And/or possibly a specific color? Would they do that for me? Say I put a note in the box and a little extra monetary incentive for them...

Andyroo10567 12-03-2012 01:53 PM

They give you a $130 voucher for that shoe. Just think of it as a giftcard. This is for all Nike shoes with 6 month durability.

LanEvo 12-03-2012 01:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Andyroo10567 (Post 7044892)
They give you a $130 voucher for that shoe. Just think of it as a giftcard. This is for all Nike shoes with 6 month durability.

Oh, so do I still send the shoes in though? And the voucher is for Nike store then? I have never sent in Nike before, so I am unsure of the process. And they ask for receipt and everything from when I purchased it?

Andyroo10567 12-03-2012 01:57 PM

Send the shoes to TW. They can take care of everything. Just put in receipt from TW or if you lost it, just explain and hopefully they find your past order for the shoes. The voucher is for the Nike store. Give the shoes, receipt ( if lost, i explained above ), and the box with a return label.

db10s 12-03-2012 01:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LanEvo (Post 7044893)
Oh, so do I still send the shoes in though? And the voucher is for Nike store then? I have never sent in Nike before, so I am unsure of the process. And they ask for receipt and everything from when I purchased it?

I think so

They might ask for one, but say you lost it or something if you don't have one

kimguroo 12-03-2012 02:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LanEvo (Post 7044893)

Yes! you have to send the shoes.
shoes companies will not give you the replacement shoes or voucher without sending your worn out shoes.
you need a receipt. without a receipt, there is no way to prove that your shoes are under warranty period.
you only can use your voucher at the Nike online store.

LanEvo 12-03-2012 02:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Andyroo10567 (Post 7044897)
Send the shoes to TW. They can take care of everything. Just put in receipt from TW or if you lost it, just explain and hopefully they find your past order for the shoes. The voucher is for the Nike store. Give the shoes, receipt ( if lost, i explained above ), and the box with a return label.

I didn't buy from TW that's why I asked. Also. I bought the shoes for much, much lower (one Benjamin lower) than the $130, so I would still get the/a $130 voucher? Although I'd prefer a replacement pair...

Anyway, I will give them a call in a bit and ask...

My 6 months ends in a week or so, so I was asking.

mad dog1 12-03-2012 02:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LanEvo (Post 7044906)
I didn't buy from TW that's why I asked. Also. I bought the shoes for much, much lower (one Benjamin lower) than the $130, so I would still get the/a $130 voucher? Although I'd prefer a replacement pair...

Anyway, I will give them a call in a bit and ask...

My 6 months ends in a week or so, so I was asking.

i got my CB 3.3s at a nike outlet store for $30 and wore through them in 5 months. i opened up a claim online at nikeclaim.com and sent my shoes in with an explanation and the original receipt. a wk later, i received an email approving my claim and another wk later, i received a $125 voucher in the mail to be redeemed ONLY at the nike.com online store. i don't believe they will send you a replacement pair. they'll only send a voucher for the retail value of the shoe.

Andyroo10567 12-03-2012 02:25 PM

Do you have any proof of purchase? If so, then try sending em in to Nike directly.

LanEvo 12-03-2012 02:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Andyroo10567 (Post 7044932)
Do you have any proof of purchase? If so, then try sending em in to Nike directly.

Yes I do, I was just wondering if I could get a diff size and color, if I sent them in. I don't mind if I get the same thing back, but was just wondering if I were to send them in.

kimguroo 12-04-2012 07:51 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LanEvo (Post 7044974)
Yes I do, I was just wondering if I could get a diff size and color, if I sent them in. I don't mind if I get the same thing back, but was just wondering if I were to send them in.

Nike will not send you a replcement shoes. You will receive the voucher and you can use the voucher at nike website only.
Regarding on proof of purchase, it has to be receipts in my opinion.
What else can be the form of proof of purchase which indicate the date of purchase. Nike uses the word "receipt" instead of proof of purchase.
Also the purchase price does not matter whether you paid $30 or $130.
Nike will send you the voucher of full MSRP price so you can get the shoes from nike website. The beauty of voucher is that if your shoes size is not one of most popular size or boring color, you might be able to get two pairs of shoes with extra $20-40. The voucher can be used for other product purchases too.

sports4eva115 12-04-2012 10:16 AM

be careful about the receipt tho, make sure it says both the day of purchase and the amount you spent/form of payment! the first time I did it I attached an invoice that didnt have the price I paid for the shoes, and nike sent my shoes back saying they can't process it. I learned my lesson and make sure I have everything before I send them out. I actually just got a confirmation email today from nike saying my AO12 CB4.3's I bought from TW when they were on sale have been approved! about time too, as I'm low on vouchers :)
good luck!