Talk Tennis

Talk Tennis (http://tt.tennis-warehouse.com/index.php)
-   Stringing Techniques / Stringing Machines (http://tt.tennis-warehouse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=23)
-   -   Yonex H Adapter (http://tt.tennis-warehouse.com/showthread.php?t=447783)

Ted 12-10-2012 06:38 AM

Yonex H Adapter
 
I am looking for a Yonex H adapter. They are necessary when stringing some racquets to properly spread the load at the head of the racquet.

Lakers4Life 12-10-2012 07:26 AM

I've been looking for the same thing for a friend. Yonex USA said they only come with thier machines, and are not sold in the US. Even though leasure sports lists them in the UK. Wilson and Alpha also sell it with their machines.

jim e 12-11-2012 12:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ted (Post 7055761)
I am looking for a Yonex H adapter. They are necessary when stringing some racquets to properly spread the load at the head of the racquet.

I do make use of mine. On O Port racquets the inside of racquet is convex and the flat 12 oclock billiard support can easily slip off the center between the grommets. This load spacer eliminates this issue, and I use it on other racquets just to spread out the forces.They came with my machine Pro Master now sold by xtremesportsmachines.I assumed that most machines came with these, I guess not.No idea where they can be had.

Ted 12-11-2012 12:45 PM

Thanks, I have called Yonex USA. They are trying to find one. I am a little confused why they would not have them in stock.

Lakers4Life 12-11-2012 02:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ted (Post 7058153)
Thanks, I have called Yonex USA. They are trying to find one. I am a little confused why they would not have them in stock.

I spoke to a Japanese accentted guy, he had no clue, unless I actually own a ES5ProTech. If you do get one, let me know, I'd like to order a couple.

Quote:

Originally Posted by jim e (Post 7058147)
I do make use of mine. On O Port racquets the inside of racquet is convex and the flat 12 oclock billiard support can easily slip off the center between the grommets. This load spacer eliminates this issue, and I use it on other racquets just to spread out the forces.They came with my machine Pro Master now sold by xtremesportsmachines.I assumed that most machines came with these, I guess not.No idea where they can be had.

After some research, I found that the new Alpha machine and the Wilson Baiardo do come with the H-support Load spreaders. Probably because they are made in the same factory.

lwto 12-11-2012 07:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lakers4Life (Post 7055827)
I've been looking for the same thing for a friend. Yonex USA said they only come with thier machines, and are not sold in the US. Even though leasure sports lists them in the UK. Wilson and Alpha also sell it with their machines.

Hey Lakers4life..
hows it going?
Hows the machine holding up for ya?

I just purchased the badminton set from babolat..

Lakers4Life 12-11-2012 09:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lwto (Post 7058709)
Hey Lakers4life..
hows it going?
Hows the machine holding up for ya?

I just purchased the badminton set from babolat..

I'm alright. My Sensor is still work great (knock on wood).

What did the badminton set cost you? What did it include?

sstchur 12-13-2012 07:08 AM

If anyone needs one of the Yonex H adapters, hit me on email:

sstchur(at)yahoo(dot)com

I have access to at least one (they are kinda pricey though)

Ted 02-01-2013 06:28 AM

Update - Still no luck with Yonex, but I made my own with InstaMorph. Plastic beads you can melt and form into any shape you want. They do not look great but not bad either. You could customize to each idividual racquet.

Lakers4Life 02-01-2013 07:39 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ted (Post 7184171)
Update - Still no luck with Yonex, but I made my own with InstaMorph. Plastic beads you can melt and form into any shape you want. They do not look great but not bad either. You could customize to each idividual racquet.

I was thinking of making a mold of the one my friend has. Then using a Delrin. Or have a CNC make one, but that would really be expensive.

Tennishacker 02-02-2013 09:13 PM

Pictures?--

Lakers4Life 02-02-2013 09:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tennishacker (Post 7187886)
Pictures?--

Yonex H Tennis Adapter

Ted 02-03-2013 05:36 AM

I am not able to post picture. Can send by email. You can email me at butzted@gmail.com

Lakers4Life 02-03-2013 12:42 PM

Here is another version of the H adapter. I don't think it's made by Yonex.




All times are GMT -8. The time now is 04:13 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.9
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
© 2006 - Tennis Warehouse