Talk Tennis

Talk Tennis (http://tt.tennis-warehouse.com/index.php)
-   Shoes and Apparel (http://tt.tennis-warehouse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=15)
-   -   Problem with Nike Breath 2k11 (http://tt.tennis-warehouse.com/showthread.php?t=448918)

luishcorreia 12-23-2012 04:40 PM

Problem with Nike Breath 2k11

Hi..

Bought a pair last april and only started to play with them last week.

They hurt my left heal. Its like something hard is there beneath the mesh rubbing on my heal.

Besides that... The shoe is somewaht narrow... I guess its a tendancy from nike in the past years.. No shoes for people with wide feet.

Anyway.. Someone has the same problem with the heal?

hcb0804 12-23-2012 05:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by luishcorreia (Post 7076750)
Hi..

They hurt my left heal. Its like something hard is there beneath the mesh rubbing on my heal.

Besides that... The shoe is somewaht narrow... I guess its a tendancy from nike in the past years.. No shoes for people with wide feet.

Once again....heel is spelled H E E L.

volleynets 12-23-2012 06:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by hcb0804 (Post 7076799)

Instead of being useless to the thread, you could have noticed the poster's first language is most likely NOT English. You could have also addressed his problem even after pointing out the spelling mistake. But instead you chose to be useless and spam the thread.

Anyway, for the problem check your shoe. I saw a pair at a store which actually had the heel support put in crookedly. It caused the foot to bend when the shoe is on and squeezed the heel. Maybe you got a pair of defective ones.

db10s 12-23-2012 07:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by volleynets (Post 7076897)
Instead of being useless to the thread, you could have noticed the poster's first language is most likely NOT English. You could have also addressed his problem even after pointing out the spelling mistake. But instead you chose to be useless and spam the thread.

Anyway, for the problem check your shoe. I saw a pair at a store which actually had the heel support put in crookedly. It made the foot have to bend a little when the shoe is on and squeezed the heel. Maybe you got a pair of defective ones.

Agreed, and to the OP, maybe a heel cup, Gel insole. I use the Active Series ones in my B7s http://www.drscholls.com/drscholls/home/index.jspa

luishcorreia 12-23-2012 09:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by hcb0804 (Post 7076799)

Ok..thanks. English is not my primary language. My mistake

hcb0804 12-24-2012 02:23 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by volleynets (Post 7076897)

Anyway, for the problem check your shoe. I saw a pair at a store which actually had the heel support put in crookedly. It caused the foot to bend when the shoe is on and squeezed the heel. Maybe you got a pair of defective ones.

Thank you, Mr. Etiquette policeman.

Arsnlrob 12-24-2012 04:51 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by luishcorreia (Post 7076750)
Hi..

I never felt anything like that in the heel with the pairs I've had. As for them being narrow, I agree...I switched to Vapor 9 which are much better for my wide feet.

luishcorreia 12-24-2012 04:54 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by hcb0804 (Post 7077167)
Thank you, Mr. Etiquette policeman.

Hes right.. if you have nothing productive to say... don't say it.

I bet I do a lot better with english than you with portuguese! :)