Talk Tennis

Talk Tennis (http://tt.tennis-warehouse.com/index.php)
-   General Pro Player Discussion (http://tt.tennis-warehouse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=13)
-   -   Nadal and Record for fewest Grand Slam matches won as #5 (http://tt.tennis-warehouse.com/showthread.php?t=449263)

McEnroeisanartist 12-28-2012 12:36 PM

Nadal and Record for fewest Grand Slam matches won as #5
 
After this year's Australian Open, Nadal will be ranked #5. Amazingly, he will have won only 1 match in his last three grand slams.

This has to be some kind of record.

Clarky21 12-28-2012 12:38 PM

Oh, look another Nadal hate thread. Have you seen all the Nadal hate threads that are already on the main page? Why do you feel the need to start up yet another one? At least you're staying true to form, I'll give you that much.

Ico 12-28-2012 12:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by McEnroeisanartist (Post 7083576)
This has to be some kind of record.

Have to say I was expecting greater certainty when I clicked this thread. :p

nikdom 12-28-2012 12:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Clarky21 (Post 7083581)
Oh, look another Nadal hate thread. Have you seen all the Nadal hate threads that are already on the main page? Why do you feel the need to start up yet another one? At least you're staying true to form, I'll give you that much.

I don't know why you think these are hate threads. Your boy is giving folks plenty of reason to speculate and people will now do exactly that.

If you do think these are hate threads, then serves you right for all the gloating you *******s have been doing the past week with his imminent return.

forzamilan90 12-28-2012 12:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by McEnroeisanartist (Post 7083576)
After this year's Australian Open, Nadal will be ranked #5. Amazingly, he will have won only 1 match in his last three grand slams.

This has to be some kind of record.

Lol was that a dig at NSK?

Clarky21 12-28-2012 12:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by nikdom (Post 7083588)
I don't know why you think these are hate threads. Your boy is giving folks plenty of reason to speculate and people will now do exactly that.

If you do think these are hate threads, then serves you right for all the gloating you *******s have been doing the past week with his imminent return.


I have not been gloating a d*mn thing. The only one who has been talking nonsense like that is ********* and his multiple personalities. It's not my fault that people like you fall for his schtick and keep giving him attention. He's not even a Nadal fan and is really a Fed fan in disguise.

6-1 6-3 6-0 12-28-2012 12:48 PM

So it is settled. Clarky21 has multiple accounts. :mad:

And I can't wait for RolandGarros2013 to roll around, so McEnroeisanartist will have to deal with the heaps of Nadal records being broken at every turn. :-P

dyldore 12-28-2012 12:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by McEnroeisanartist (Post 7083576)
After this year's Australian Open, Nadal will be ranked #5. Amazingly, he will have won only 1 match in his last three grand slams. 2 of which he did not play in.

This has to be some kind of record.

yw. :)

10+1

vive le beau jeu ! 12-28-2012 01:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by McEnroeisanartist (Post 7083576)
After this year's Australian Open, Nadal will be ranked #5. Amazingly, he will have won only 1 match in his last three grand slams.

This has to be some kind of record.

sadly, i have ivanisevic ranked #6 with 0 win in his last 3 slams after RG 1995, and ranked #4 with 1 win in his last 3 slams in late 1997.
that's how inconsistent goran was... :-?

Semi-Pro 12-28-2012 01:04 PM

This record means Eff-all as the Nadal became the only tennis player in world history to have won 3 consecutive slams on 3 different surfaces (clay, grass, hard court) in 2010 calender year. Nadal skipping the AO13 is actually good thing because he can then focusing on winning 3 consecutive slams on 3 different surfaces (clay, grass, hard court) just as he did in 2010 calender year. When he accomplishes this feat again (he did it in 2010) he will become the ONLY tennis player in world history to have won 3 consecutive slams on 3 different surfaces (clay, grass, hard court) in a calender year TWICE. Rafael 'The Impossible' Nadal will once again SHOCK the tennis world and all the haters who have been saying he is finished just like they did in 2009.

Flash O'Groove 12-28-2012 01:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Semi-Pro (Post 7083635)
This record means Eff-all as the Nadal became the only tennis player in world history to have won 3 consecutive slams on 3 different surfaces (clay, grass, hard court) in 2010 calender year. Nadal skipping the AO13 is actually good thing because he can then focusing on winning 3 consecutive slams on 3 different surfaces (clay, grass, hard court) just as he did in 2010 calender year. When he accomplishes this feat again (he did it in 2010) he will become the ONLY tennis player in world history to have won 3 consecutive slams on 3 different surfaces (clay, grass, hard court) in a calender year TWICE. Rafael 'The Impossible' Nadal will once again SHOCK the tennis world and all the haters who have been saying he is finished just like they did in 2009.

Best post ever.

Retaliation 12-28-2012 01:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Flash O'Groove (Post 7083640)
Best post ever.

I agree! So sick of 6-3's BS delusional posts. One of the reasons I don't post very often. It does make for good comedy though.

Steve0904 12-28-2012 01:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Retaliation (Post 7083664)
I agree! So sick of 6-3's BS delusional posts. One of the reasons I don't post very often. It does make for good comedy though.

Put him on ignore, and then when he gets quoted actually laugh at people refuting his crap. If you can't do this and you let posters/trolls like that get to you then I'm sorry to say, but you won't do much good on any forum.

Retaliation 12-28-2012 01:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Steve0904 (Post 7083732)
Put him on ignore, and then when he gets quoted actually laugh at people refuting his crap. If you can't do this and you let posters/trolls like that get to you then I'm sorry to say, but you won't do much good on any forum.

Thanks! Will do, along with Clarky.

Towser83 12-28-2012 02:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by McEnroeisanartist (Post 7083576)
After this year's Australian Open, Nadal will be ranked #5. Amazingly, he will have won only 1 match in his last three grand slams.

This has to be some kind of record.

His last 3 are AO 2012, RG 2012 and Wimbledon 2012.

USO 2012 and AO 2013 ar not HIS last 2 slams because he didn't play them.

If you use your method then amazing he's only PLAYED 2 matches.

jokinla 12-28-2012 03:59 PM

True, and some(***) are citing how amazing he's been in the last 10 grand slams, BAHAHAHAHA.

veroniquem 12-28-2012 04:03 PM

His last 3 slams would normally refer to the last 3 slams HE PLAYED. Indeed, how can one win a match when they don't play? (Is there a brain in the OP's head :confused:). So Nadal won 14 matches in his last 3 slams.


All times are GMT -8. The time now is 07:47 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.9
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
© 2006 - Tennis Warehouse