Talk Tennis

Talk Tennis (http://tt.tennis-warehouse.com/index.php)
-   General Pro Player Discussion (http://tt.tennis-warehouse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=13)
-   -   Who is the Greatest Of All Time? (http://tt.tennis-warehouse.com/showthread.php?t=449695)

Prisoner of Birth 01-02-2013 04:36 PM

Who is the Greatest Of All Time?
 
Vote in the poll, please :)

90's Clay 01-02-2013 04:41 PM

Laver or Pancho if I had to choose. They are pretty close. Of course, we all know Fed will win this by a vote of 19424234-4.

Every other player will get less then 10 votes while Fed get 20000

pringles 01-02-2013 04:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 90's Clay (Post 7093469)
Laver or Pancho if I had to choose. They are pretty close. Of course, we all know Fed will win this by a vote of 19424234-4.

Every other player will get less then 10 votes while Fed get 20000

You could just as well say "Not Federer". Federer haters are so predictable it's hilarious

Prisoner of Birth 01-02-2013 04:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 90's Clay (Post 7093469)
Laver or Pancho if I had to choose. They are pretty close. Of course, we all know Fed will win this by a vote of 19424234-4.

Every other player will get less then 10 votes while Fed get 20000


Gonzo_style 01-02-2013 05:05 PM

I'd like to know what is the point of this thread....To be deleted?

NadalAgassi 01-02-2013 05:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 90's Clay (Post 7093469)
Laver or Pancho if I had to choose. They are pretty close. Of course, we all know Fed will win this by a vote of 19424234-4.

Every other player will get less then 10 votes while Fed get 20000

Yeah pretty hilarious to see insecure ****s continue to make polls about if Federer is the best this or the best that, knowing this is **** Warehouse and every poll with Federer in it he is certain to win with atleast 97% votes, and convince themselves it proves something, lol!

Anyway I voted Rosewall since he is the most underrated all time great IMO, although obviously it is really probably Laver or Gonzales.

Prisoner of Birth 01-02-2013 05:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gonzo_style (Post 7093532)
I'd like to know what is the point of this thread....To be deleted?

The point of a poll is to know what the consensus is, Sherlock :)

Rock Strongo 01-02-2013 05:14 PM

I won't vote. The day I have a time machine and a private island with tennis courts of all different surfaces, then yes.

Prisoner of Birth 01-02-2013 05:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rock Strongo (Post 7093554)
I won't vote. The day I have a time machine and a private island with tennis courts of all different surfaces, then yes.

Okay, thanks for letting me know. I feel much better now.

Talker 01-02-2013 05:16 PM

Ha Ha. :) Where's Davydenko?

Gonzo_style 01-02-2013 05:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Prisoner of Birth (Post 7093548)
The point of a poll is to know what the consensus is, Sherlock :)

Whatever, I guess it will be deleted.

Btw voted for Borg...

Prisoner of Birth 01-02-2013 05:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Talker (Post 7093557)
Ha Ha. :) Where's Davydenko?

He's playing Golf with Rosol :)

Prisoner of Birth 01-02-2013 05:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gonzo_style (Post 7093560)
Whatever, I guess it will be deleted.

Btw voted for Borg...

Why? What's wrong with the poll?

Gonzo_style 01-02-2013 05:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Prisoner of Birth (Post 7093563)
Why? What's wrong with the poll?

Poll needs to be public! :)

90's Clay 01-02-2013 05:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by NadalAgassi (Post 7093534)
Yeah pretty hilarious to see insecure ****s continue to make polls about if Federer is the best this or the best that, knowing this is **** Warehouse and every poll with Federer in it he is certain to win with atleast 97% votes, and convince themselves it proves something, lol!

Anyway I voted Rosewall since he is the most underrated all time great IMO, although obviously it is really probably Laver or Gonzales.

Rosewall deserves to be mentioned up there. I think hes got a slam equivalent of 23-24 slams if we count the pro slams and RIDICULOUS longevity

1. Laver or Pancho
Rosewall just right below??
.. And Fed and Sampras rounding it out in the 4th or 5th spot?

DropShotArtist 01-02-2013 05:30 PM

LOL, gotta love how the Fed haters think they have some privileged access to the truth

90's Clay 01-02-2013 05:31 PM

ROFL.. Fedmunster with 18 votes already and Nadal with two? everyone else with 1 or less? WOW. This place truly is a JOKE!!

Love me some Nadal too.. But COME ON!!!

Prisoner of Birth 01-02-2013 05:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DropShotArtist (Post 7093591)
LOL, gotta love how the Fed haters think they have some privileged access to the truth


pringles 01-02-2013 05:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 90's Clay (Post 7093593)
ROFL.. Fedmunster with 18 votes already and Nadal with two? everyone else with 1 or less? WOW. This place truly is a JOKE!!

Love me some Nadal too.. But COME ON!!!

If this place is such a disgrace why you keep posting here? Pack your bags if you don't like it.

pringles 01-02-2013 05:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 90's Clay (Post 7093589)
Rosewall deserves to be mentioned up there. I think hes got a slam equivalent of 23-24 slams if we count the pro slams and RIDICULOUS longevity

1. Laver or Pancho
Rosewall just right below??
.. And Fed and Sampras rounding it out in the 4th or 5th spot?

Gonzales doesn't even have the numbers to counter Federer.

Last time I checked he won a total of 17 - 2 of which he won as an amateur. He never won the French Open - the only major played on clay at the time and only made 2 finals of those.

Not to mention that the "professional tours" in the 50's weren't actual "tours". It was a 2-men battle throughout a year. It's like you put Federer and Djokovic together and make them play 100 matches in a year and who wins most ends the year ranked 1st. So a guy who was a part of it is actually greater than Federer who has to work his a** off in 7 5-set matches, all physically demanding. I mean WAT.


All times are GMT -8. The time now is 11:46 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.9
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
© 2006 - Tennis Warehouse