Talk Tennis

Talk Tennis (http://tt.tennis-warehouse.com/index.php)
-   General Pro Player Discussion (http://tt.tennis-warehouse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=13)
-   -   Tennis Warehouse Australian Open Racquet Bracket - Enter to win FREE gear! (http://tt.tennis-warehouse.com/showthread.php?t=450606)

TW Staff 01-11-2013 11:32 AM

Tennis Warehouse Australian Open Racquet Bracket - Enter to win FREE gear!

We're back!

The Tennis Warehouse Racquet Bracket returns for the Aussie!

Fill out a bracket for BOTH the ATP World Tour and WTA and you could win big! The winner from each bracket will receive a prize package that includes a racquet and a pair of shoes of their choice! Must be 18 years and over to enter.

To enter, click on this link http://racquetbracketmens.tennischannel.com

Then click "Join a Pool"

Pool name is: Tennis Warehouse Racquet Bracket
Pool password is: tenniswarehouse

Good luck!

TW Staff

Max G. 01-11-2013 12:27 PM

Oh man! When's the deadline?

cknobman 01-11-2013 12:28 PM

Sorry but I get "This league does not exist" when trying to join the pool.

cknobman 01-11-2013 12:30 PM

Ok I was trying to join pool under the womens bracket and got the "This league does not exist" message.

I switched over to the mens bracket and tried to join again and got "You have been added to the Pool application queue, the administrator of the Pool will either accept or decline your request."

Does this mean there is only a pool for the men?

Big_Dangerous 01-11-2013 12:35 PM

Yeah the site is really screwy, because everytime I'm logged in and click the women's bracket it won't load it. I had to log out, click the women's bracket, and then log in while viewing it to make my picks.

Also, the annoying part is that once we enter the private pool, we have to wait for the pool creator to confirm our entry in order to make picks.

They tried to make it better this time around, (TC and Tourney Topia) but ended up making some things worse.

Max G. 01-11-2013 12:35 PM

It worked for me (both mens and womens brackets), but only when I typed the full name of the pool instead of copy-pasting it.

Max G. 01-11-2013 12:36 PM

Also, presumably the countdown on the right - "2 days, 2 hours, 23 mins..." is the deadline.

When do we find out the qualifiers?

cknobman 01-11-2013 12:38 PM

I cant figure out how to make different picks for private pools versus main racquet bracket. I only see one place to make picks.

I loved that feature on the old version. Am I missing something on the new one? I looked up the help guide and watched the youtube video but nothing is mentioned.

kishnabe 01-11-2013 12:52 PM

TennisChannel Main Pool is America only.

TennisWarehouse pool....is International or America only?
Is this international?

TW Staff 01-11-2013 01:07 PM

Open to worldwide participants!

Jason, TW

kishnabe 01-11-2013 01:13 PM

Thanks Jason.

Do we make our picks at the main pool.....and that is copied automatically to TW Pool?

TW Staff 01-11-2013 01:55 PM

Not really sure how that works. This is new to me as well. To be safe, I'd make the picks in the TW pool. I think it automatically enters you into main pool, but not the other way around.

Jason, TW

mlocke1322 01-11-2013 02:10 PM

I asked their tech support and according to them, main pool picks are automatically carried into private pools if made beforehand

kishnabe 01-11-2013 02:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mlocke1322 (Post 7113366)
I asked their tech support and according to them, main pool picks are automatically carried into private pools if made beforehand

Thanks....for finding out.

fundrazer 01-11-2013 02:50 PM

Been a while since I've partaken in one of these. I always seem to forget :( Signed up and have made my picks!

Thanks for doing this again TW. Hopefully I can get back to #1 and hold on for a win :) Think it was 2011 when I was ranked #1 in the main bracket for WTA Wimbledon. Didn't win though :(

FEDERERNADAL13 01-11-2013 05:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TW Staff (Post 7112981)
We're back!

The Tennis Warehouse Racquet Bracket returns for the Aussie!

Fill out a bracket for BOTH the ATP World Tour and WTA and you could win big! The winner from each bracket will receive a prize package that includes a racquet and a pair of shoes of their choice! Must be 18 years and over to enter.

To enter, click on this link http://racquetbracketmens.tennischannel.com

Then click "Join a Pool"

Pool name is: Tennis Warehouse Racquet Bracket
Pool password is: tenniswarehouse

Good luck!

TW Staff

Thanks for this again TW! You guys are the best!

Big_Dangerous 01-12-2013 03:18 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by fundrazer (Post 7113433)
Been a while since I've partaken in one of these. I always seem to forget :( Signed up and have made my picks!

Thanks for doing this again TW. Hopefully I can get back to #1 and hold on for a win :) Think it was 2011 when I was ranked #1 in the main bracket for WTA Wimbledon. Didn't win though :(

That's the year I won with another guy. He picked Sharapova to win it, and I picked Kvitova. Because Kvitova won, I ended up tieing with the guy @ like 205 points and TW gave both of us the grand prize. That was an epic Summer. :) I can't believe it's been nearly two years.

Rock Strongo 01-12-2013 03:59 AM

WOW FREE GEAR! Gotta win this time and not make a bracket of upsets!

ricki 01-12-2013 04:40 AM

It says TW admin has to accept me entering your pool, but it still allowed me to choose my picks!

swfh 01-12-2013 09:19 AM

This new site is really horrendous...