Talk Tennis

Talk Tennis (http://tt.tennis-warehouse.com/index.php)
-   General Pro Player Discussion (http://tt.tennis-warehouse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=13)
-   -   Dimitrov, Sharapova love affair practically confirmed... (http://tt.tennis-warehouse.com/showthread.php?t=450920)

Paullaconte1 01-14-2013 04:59 PM

Dimitrov, Sharapova love affair practically confirmed...
 
I know... during the AO we should be damn serious and not talking about gossips... but you know human nature...

I found it quite telling this interview reported by a couple of sources. (it's the same).

Sharapova seems to be embarrassed and she does not deny the relationship...

http://www.tennistonic.com/video_detail/?p_id=559

http://www.tennis-x.com/blog/2013-01-14/11291.php

So, if she react like this....It might be true.

ps. By the way, Dimitrov would be better to focus a bit more on his tennis results especially after losing to Benneteau (his tennis was so poor).

SoBad 01-14-2013 05:17 PM

Dimitrov clay game is vastly underrated. Imagine if his first slam final was at the French this year facing Nadal.

Goosehead 01-15-2013 03:46 PM

she is 5 or 6 yrs older tham dimitrov..

but messing with dreary conventional thought is good :)

LarryZhang 01-16-2013 07:48 AM

any difference between dimitrov and vujacic?

mistik 01-16-2013 07:53 AM

İt seems to be a nice attempt from Nike to create a star out of Dimitrov.

PCXL-Fan 01-16-2013 07:59 AM

Thanks to this relationship experts agree Dimitrov already has numerous grand slams under the belt.

goober 01-16-2013 08:01 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LarryZhang (Post 7125735)
any difference between dimitrov and vujacic?

yeah about 5 inches ...





of height.

mistik 01-16-2013 08:02 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PCXL-Fan (Post 7125757)
Thanks to this relationship experts agree Dimitrov already has numerous grand slams under the belt.

Thats the problem.İt is pretty clear they want to create star out of him but the results still not there.İf he somehow win a slam or something he would already have some kind of fame and it would be so much easier to sell him.

atptennis 01-16-2013 08:03 AM

Well-structured/planned publicity stunt....

PCXL-Fan 01-16-2013 08:16 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mistik (Post 7125764)
Thats the problem.İt is pretty clear they want to create star out of him but the results still not there.İf he somehow win a slam or something he would already have some kind of fame and it would be so much easier to sell him.

I was making a play on the word "slam".

The Bawss 01-16-2013 08:57 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PCXL-Fan (Post 7125804)
I was making a play on the word "slam".

We got it. It was good.

Hood_Man 01-16-2013 09:02 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SoBad (Post 7120621)
Dimitrov clay game is vastly underrated. Imagine if his first slam final was at the French this year facing Nadal.


Tammo 01-16-2013 09:03 AM

Why arent they playing mixed? Will Stepanek be challenged for title of Ladies man?

Paullaconte1 01-18-2013 05:17 PM

Seeing Sharapova playing, it seems that Dimitrov is quite beneficial for her!


All times are GMT -8. The time now is 10:55 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.9
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
© 2006 - Tennis Warehouse