Talk Tennis

Talk Tennis (http://tt.tennis-warehouse.com/index.php)
-   Former Pro Player Talk (http://tt.tennis-warehouse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=37)
-   -   chris evert looks 32 (http://tt.tennis-warehouse.com/showthread.php?t=451600)

ttwarrior1 01-19-2013 06:16 PM

chris evert looks 32

i know she had plastic surgery of some kind, and it looked awful. I guess its been fixed but no way she looks almost 60

Im 40 and would marry that right now

bluetrain4 01-19-2013 06:29 PM

She looks good, but not 32. Not even 40.

Being old doesn't have to mean looking bad.

She may look a little younger than her age, say 54. But, she simply looks good for someone in her 50s, not drastically younger.

Tennusdude 01-19-2013 06:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ttwarrior1 (Post 7136960)
i know she had plastic surgery of some kind, and it looked awful. I guess its been fixed but no way she looks almost 60

of course you would marry her because you know her marriages generally only last approximately 2 months.

CEvertFan 01-20-2013 11:15 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tennusdude (Post 7137013)
of course you would marry her because you know her marriages generally only last approximately 2 months.

I had to laugh despite myself...

NadalDramaQueen 01-20-2013 11:16 AM

Quote:

chris evert looks 32

No.

She looks good, but not that young.

Cesc Fabregas 01-20-2013 11:27 AM

I'd still would...

Brian11785 01-20-2013 11:30 AM

My friend and I were joking about age being the great equalizer. I think Evert looks great, but Navratilova has aged REALLY well. She has looked as good as ever the last five years or so. Clean eating/living.

Though my heart belongs to Mary Jo.

millicurie999 01-20-2013 12:00 PM

Quote:

Please get a High Definition TV.

jaggy 01-20-2013 01:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cesc Fabregas (Post 7141071)
I'd still would...

Shame for you she is so chaste. Oh about that.

chandler bing 01-21-2013 12:29 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Brian11785 (Post 7141089)
My friend and I were joking about age being the great equalizer. I think Evert looks great, but Navratilova has aged REALLY well. She has looked as good as ever the last five years or so. Clean eating/living.

I agree. Martina has aged much better than Chrissie. Not that Chrissie looks like a troll or anything but all that botox hasn't done her any favors.

MAXXply 01-21-2013 12:59 AM

I saw Barbara Schett play the AO Legends on the weekend and she was looking damn fine. However IMO Steffi Graf remains the benchmark for WTA MILF G.O.A.Tness. Although to see what lies in store for her in the decades to come is a concern, if you've ever seen the leathery example of her mother.

Novotna looks great these days, as does Sukova. If you wanna know what Mandlikova's hot younger sister may look like - if she had a younger sister - then search adult entertainer June Summers.

I'm curious how the following are looking nowadays too:
-Claudia Kohde-Kilsch
-Barbara Paulus
-Andrea Temesvari
-Virginia Ruzici
-Anne White (she of the Wimby catsuit)

hoodjem 01-21-2013 04:13 AM

Quote:

Eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeekkkkkkkkkkkkkk!

Ick.

pc1 01-21-2013 05:03 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MAXXply (Post 7142906)
I saw Barbara Schett play the AO Legends on the weekend and she was looking damn fine. However IMO Steffi Graf remains the benchmark for WTA MILF G.O.A.Tness. Although to see what lies in store for her in the decades to come is a concern, if you've ever seen the leathery example of her mother.

Novotna looks great these days, as does Sukova. If you wanna know what Mandlikova's hot younger sister may look like - if she had a younger sister - then search adult entertainer June Summers.

-Claudia Kohde-Kilsch
-Barbara Paulus
-Andrea Temesvari
-Virginia Ruzici

I saw Virginia Wade at a function last year and except for a few gray hairs she looks in playing shape.

jrepac 01-22-2013 05:47 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by chandler bing (Post 7142861)
I agree. Martina has aged much better than Chrissie. Not that Chrissie looks like a troll or anything but all that botox hasn't done her any favors.

Chrissie looks pretty good for her age, but Martina has a more youthful look about her. Probably in her genes. Saw Tracy Austin at the USO last summer in person, and she looked incredibly fit and relatively youthful. But, she is a bit younger than Chris and Martina to begin with. Basically, none of these ladies have let themselves go...they remain fit and active.

galain 01-22-2013 12:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MAXXply (Post 7142906)

-Claudia Kohde-Kilsch
-Barbara Paulus
-Andrea Temesvari
-Virginia Ruzici

Claudia Kohde-Kilsch was on German television last year. She looks quite similar to how she did in her playing days - a few pounds heavier but certainly not out of shape. She married some record producer guy I think.

I too would be very keen to see how Barbara Paulus is looking these days.

jaggy 01-22-2013 03:13 PM

Annabel Croft still looks amazing

ClarkC 01-23-2013 07:31 AM

Quote:

Some can learn from the mistakes of others, while others have to learn everything themselves, the hard way.

pc1 01-23-2013 07:35 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jrepac (Post 7147875)
Chrissie looks pretty good for her age, but Martina has a more youthful look about her. Probably in her genes. Saw Tracy Austin at the USO last summer in person, and she looked incredibly fit and relatively youthful. But, she is a bit younger than Chris and Martina to begin with. Basically, none of these ladies have let themselves go...they remain fit and active.

I also have seen some players really gain tremendous weight. I saw one well known player look so heavy and out of shape I was amazed that this person can still play tennis.

Yes Austin does look in great shape.

WARPWOODIE 01-23-2013 01:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jaggy (Post 7149521)
Annabel Croft still looks amazing

Annabel: :)
Chris: :?

robow7 01-24-2013 06:57 PM

The last I saw, Gaby would still reign at #1 in my book.

Btw, this thread is totally worthless without photos :)