Talk Tennis

Talk Tennis (http://tt.tennis-warehouse.com/index.php)
-   Pros' Racquets and Gear (http://tt.tennis-warehouse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=10)
-   -   Little difference in Federer's paint job? (http://tt.tennis-warehouse.com/showthread.php?t=451753)

augustobt 01-21-2013 02:19 AM

Little difference in Federer's paint job?
 
Has anyone noticed it? Not they changed the name. Doesn't say "six.one 90 prostaff", only "prostaff ninety".

corners 01-21-2013 03:56 AM

Yeah, it looks like they might change the graphics. The Great Britain Wilson site has a new photo of the Pro Staff 100, which they are now calling the 100L, that has "prostaff one hundred" on the neck rather than "Six.One 100". The photo for the 90 is unchanged, but Fed's stick says "ninety" now. I guess they're going to try to get some extra cash in between product cycles. Who can resist all lowercase?

joe sch 01-21-2013 04:40 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by corners (Post 7143462)
Yeah, it looks like they might change the graphics. The Great Britain Wilson site has a new photo of the Pro Staff 100, which they are now calling the 100L, that has "prostaff one hundred" on the neck rather than "Six.One 100". The photo for the 90 is unchanged, but Fed's stick says "ninety" now. I guess they're going to try to get some extra cash in between product cycles. Who can resist all lowercase?

Exactly ... this is optimizing paint jobbing to maximize profits. They really need to throw in a new catch term like hyper-nano ;) Personally, Id just get a ps85 or tour90 if you really want another

lidoazndiabloboi 01-21-2013 12:14 PM

Time to buy another Fed racket!

frinton 01-21-2013 01:17 PM

BLX Logo too
 
Not that it makes a difference, but the BLX Logo on the side seems to have changed too...

Say Chi Sin Lo 01-21-2013 07:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lidoazndiabloboi (Post 7144811)
Time to buy another Fed racket!

The new paint, combined with their amplifeel technology will provide more feel than ever before. They should call the new technology "Hellafeel".

cluckcluck 01-24-2013 10:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Say Chi Sin Lo (Post 7146204)
The new paint, combined with their amplifeel technology will provide more feel than ever before. They should call the new technology "Hellafeel".

I prefer "WickedFeel" or "RogerFeel"

THE FIGHTER 01-24-2013 10:33 PM

hellafeel sounds great. rogerfeel sounds good. feelroger or feelrogerstaff sounds like it could do really well

TheCheese 01-24-2013 10:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by THE FIGHTER (Post 7160324)
hellafeel sounds great. rogerfeel sounds good. feelroger or feelrogerstaff sounds like it could do really well

feelroger sounds pretty creepy to me.

NadalDramaQueen 01-24-2013 10:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TheCheese (Post 7160348)
feelroger sounds pretty creepy to me.

Feel Roger's staff seems good to me.

THE FIGHTER 01-24-2013 11:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by NadalDramaQueen (Post 7160368)
Feel Roger's staff seems good to me.

i second your notion


All times are GMT -8. The time now is 12:00 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.9
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
© 2006 - Tennis Warehouse