Talk Tennis

Talk Tennis (http://tt.tennis-warehouse.com/index.php)
-   Pros' Racquets and Gear (http://tt.tennis-warehouse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=10)
-   -   Jeremy Chardy_Radical (http://tt.tennis-warehouse.com/showthread.php?t=451901)

Mateo 01-22-2013 01:35 AM

Jeremy Chardy_Radical
 
Just wondering if anyone have information about Chardy's Radical, it seems to me that it really is Ig Mp version (like Sloane's Ig as well) - (of course pro room frame -tgk- or something like that) not some paintjob of other frame. I can see that it is 18x20.
Is there new pro code for Ig Rad mp frame, because Tgk are related to Youtek's (first one)..or m'I wrong?
Thanks for info...

dgoran 01-22-2013 02:29 AM

Probaj ovaj link ;)
http://tt.tennis-warehouse.com/showt...ghlight=chardy

Mateo 01-22-2013 03:11 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dgoran (Post 7147538)

Hvala ti, ok now I know from the link dgoran posted that it is tgk 231,2 in nice IG paint job..
..So none of the pros actually play with pro room IG Rad MP? . . . .except Guga, as I saw before match with Nole in Brasil, am I wright?
...I bought IG Rad Mp (my previous was YT Rad Mp), and I am very satisfied with IG Rad, and for now it will be my racquet of choice for longer period I hope., but now if none of the pro players play with it I am going to burn them all :)

dgoran 01-22-2013 07:49 AM

Hahaha if you want retail racket AND one that pros are using buy either blx blade or 2012 pure drive plus :)

bad_call 01-22-2013 08:26 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mateo (Post 7147619)
Hvala ti, ok now I know from the link dgoran posted that it is tgk 231,2 in nice IG paint job..
..So none of the pros actually play with pro room IG Rad MP? . . . .except Guga, as I saw before match with Nole in Brasil, am I wright?
...I bought IG Rad Mp (my previous was YT Rad Mp), and I am very satisfied with IG Rad, and for now it will be my racquet of choice for longer period I hope., but now if none of the pro players play with it I am going to burn them all :)

burn them all...that's the spirit. LOL

ben123 01-22-2013 12:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dgoran (Post 7148124)
Hahaha if you want retail racket AND one that pros are using buy either blx blade or 2012 pure drive plus :)

whos playin with the pure drive plus 2012? and are you sure?

Nostradamus 01-22-2013 12:10 PM

is this like the most powerful racket or what ? how does chardy hit the ball so hard ?

Florico 01-22-2013 12:16 PM

Sara Errani and julien Benneteau play with Pure Drive plus but i'm not sure for Benneteau if he plays with 2012 or paintjob of it...

dgoran 01-22-2013 08:58 PM

@ben123 benneteau, vasselin, ramos

Mateo 01-22-2013 11:02 PM

I saw this morning match Chardy vs Andy, so I don't care any more about Chardy frame, thank God that he is using Microgel version, so there is still some hope for IG :)
I have tried Babolat racquets but there is always same ''Pirelli sentence''; ''Power is nothing without control'' for me. (in addition; lack of feel + shoulder and elbow pain after two hours of play-(to stiff)
Rad is the best control and low power stick on the market (for me) for recreational players that ones in younger days played great tennis (with prestige or PT's) and today are just love to play and enjoy weekend fun on court, with stick that has that similar feel like old red and blue ones, but in less demanding package...
There is still some hope for IG paintjob; Sloane Stephens, if she will play like Chardy, I will paint my IG's in black, and then I will burn them...(of course there is Andy, but you have to be blind as a bat to see that his frame is nowhere near any of Rad frames, so he is out of Rad club).

Mateo 01-22-2013 11:14 PM

OMG, I just saw on my Ausy app that SLOANE beat up Serena!
I have put out the fire in fireplace, and Rad is best again :)
As I saw in some threads, Sloane is playing with Youtek version (maybe IG pro room version?)
....come on make my day happier...
(and for chardy, TGK 260.3 - without that....sorry man :)

Fuji 01-23-2013 01:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mateo (Post 7151068)
OMG, I just saw on my Ausy app that SLOANE beat up Serena!
I have put out the fire in fireplace, and Rad is best again :)
As I saw in some threads, Sloane is playing with Youtek version (maybe IG pro room version?)
....come on make my day happier...
(and for chardy, TGK 260.3 - without that....sorry man :)

Sloane is using the TGK 260.2 as far as I have read btw! :razz:

-Fuji


All times are GMT -8. The time now is 11:02 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.9
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
© 2006 - Tennis Warehouse