Talk Tennis

Talk Tennis (http://tt.tennis-warehouse.com/index.php)
-   General Pro Player Discussion (http://tt.tennis-warehouse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=13)
-   -   Novak Djokovic the hottest number one in tennis history. (http://tt.tennis-warehouse.com/showthread.php?t=452751)

Amelie Mauresmo 01-27-2013 08:42 AM

Novak Djokovic the hottest number one in tennis history.

Roger Federer and Rafael Nadal might have held the number one position longer but I respect Novak Djokovic more for a number of reasons. First, Novak is not from a western nation he's from Serbia yet he brokethrough and showed the world someone from Eastern Europe can be a great champion. Yes, Ivan Lendl was also a great champion too but he's about as exciting as dry toast.

When Novak ripped off his shirt after beating Stanislas Wawrinka and I saw his incredible chest and his six abs I screamed:)

Novak has sex appeal and he's isn't afraid of showing off his hot body either.

Novak has charisma and that's something Roger and Rafael don't have they are extremely boring and they follow the script.

Novak wears his heart on his sleeve he doesn't hide how he's feeling he's very outspoken and he speaks his mind. Novak also challenges Federer and Nadal in the press and I like this about him he's not afraid to give his point of view.

He's also a lot of fun he understands being a tennis player means you are an entertainer not some robot like Roger Federer.

NadalDramaQueen 01-27-2013 08:44 AM

No, take a break from creating threads for a little while.

However:

fundrazer 01-27-2013 08:47 AM

Replace Novak with Safin and I agree. Only difference is Safin didn't rip his shirt off like a clown.

RF20Lennon 01-27-2013 08:48 AM

the threads just keep getting better and better.....

RF20Lennon 01-27-2013 08:49 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Amelie Mauresmo (Post 7171732)
Roger Federer and Rafael Nadal might have held the number one position longer but I respect Novak Djokovic more for a number of reasons. First, Novak is not from a western nation he's from Serbia yet he brokethrough and showed the world someone from Eastern Europe can be a great champion. Yes, Ivan Lendl was also a great champion too but he's about as exciting as dry toast.

When Novak ripped off his shirt after beating Stanislas Wawrinka and I saw his incredible chest and his six abs I screamed:)

Novak has sex appeal and he's isn't afraid of showing off his hot body either.

Novak has charisma and that's something Roger and Rafael don't have they are extremely boring and they follow the script.

Novak wears his heart on his sleeve he doesn't hide how he's feeling he's very outspoken and he speaks his mind. Novak also challenges Federer and Nadal in the press and I like this about him he's not afraid to give his point of view.

He's also a lot of fun he understands being a tennis player means you are an entertainer not some robot like Roger Federer.

Apparently people like the robot WAAAAAY more hahaha. Fed and not entertaining?? Federer magic is something no tennis player can dream of.

forzamilan90 01-27-2013 08:51 AM

So he's all that and then some, yet only use the word hottest in your title?

tennisaddict 01-27-2013 08:54 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Amelie Mauresmo (Post 7171732)

Can you provide some examples ? All the time i have only seen him say 'I agree' or 'I want to say the same thing as'.. including today's winners speech.

ollinger 01-27-2013 08:59 AM

The guy certainly is cut but needs to do something about that "Fuller Brush" look on his head.

Clarky21 01-27-2013 09:06 AM

Anyone who thinks Lance is hot needs an eye exam along with a mental evaluation as well. He looks like a stick insect.

JRAJ1988 01-27-2013 09:08 AM

Born Borg got all the attention....Imagine Lendl on the pull?

RF20Lennon 01-27-2013 09:08 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Clarky21 (Post 7171819)
Anyone who thinks Lance is hot needs an eye exam along with a mental evaluation as well. He looks like a stick insect.

LOLOL nuff said.

forzamilan90 01-27-2013 09:09 AM

Quote:

we know you hate him, but he's a solid, fit lad

GoodVibrations 01-27-2013 09:11 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by fundrazer (Post 7171753)
Replace Novak with Safin and I agree. Only difference is Safin didn't rip his shirt off like a clown.

Love Nole but he doesn't hold a candle to Safin. That man is absolutely gorgeous. I think Novak's very attractive as well, but Marat is on a different level.

sureshs 01-27-2013 09:16 AM

I agree that Djokovic is the most charismatic top player of recent years.

There is something genuine about him, positive or negative, which I could not find in Federer or Roddick. Rafa is a genuine guy, but too introverted.

forzamilan90 01-27-2013 09:18 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sureshs (Post 7171854)
I agree that Djokovic is the most charismatic top player of recent years.

There is something genuine about him, positive or negative, which I could not find in Federer or Roddick. Rafa is a genuine guy, but too introverted.

I think Tsonga is extremely charismatic as well. Dimitrov with a bit more exposure will start growing on people too, also posses charisma.

President 01-27-2013 11:00 AM

OP might be the best poaster on this board, and that's saying something!

jones101 01-27-2013 11:03 AM

Amelie, why are you concerned with such things?

Sid_Vicious 01-27-2013 11:03 AM

Cool story, bro.

dr325i 01-27-2013 11:03 AM

Quote:

I say pretty much about Nadal and the big nose Swiss...
Absolutely nothing out of ordinary for either one...

librarysteg 01-27-2013 11:07 AM

I think about 80% of the top 20 are pretty darn hot, but I'm a 35 year-old woman so it doesn't take a lot for me these days :)