Talk Tennis

Talk Tennis (http://tt.tennis-warehouse.com/index.php)
-   Odds & Ends (http://tt.tennis-warehouse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=21)
-   -   Tennis Channel Australian Open Music (http://tt.tennis-warehouse.com/showthread.php?t=452793)

facingfear 01-27-2013 03:32 PM

Tennis Channel Australian Open Music
 
Anybody here know the song that was/is playing on the Tennis Channel's coverage of the AO 2013. I tried to shazam it but nothing comes up. the Lyrics go "On top of the world, on top of it all. Trying to feel invincible". Any ideas?

JoelDali 01-27-2013 04:00 PM

Rush - Force Ten

Dedans Penthouse 01-27-2013 05:25 PM

"I want to know .... I want to know where you go when you're gone..."

I like that Holly Throsby song "A House Divided" they've been playing all during the Australian Open ... well, more to the point, I like that cute, bashful chick with the cream on her upper lip ...... the cream across her upper lip ....... that is, the cream all over her upper lip ....



ummm .... :cool:

__________________

Dedans Penthouse 01-27-2013 05:28 PM

^^^
not on TTC, on ESPN (sorry)

NickC 01-27-2013 07:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dedans Penthouse (Post 7173045)
"I want to know .... I want to know where you go when you're gone..."

I like that Holly Throsby song "A House Divided" they've been playing all during the Australian Open ... well, more to the point, I like that cute, bashful chick with the cream on her upper lip ...... the cream across her upper lip ....... that is, the cream all over her upper lip ....



ummm .... :cool:

__________________


Keep it PG13, Dedans!

facingfear 01-28-2013 06:32 AM

Any other ideas. Neither of those songs are it. Thanks though.

JackB1 01-28-2013 06:56 AM

I hate that stupid song "I wanna know where you go..." song. They play it over and over and it sticks in my head all day and I want to shoot myself!!! AHHHHHH

tri10806 01-29-2013 10:09 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by facingfear@gmail.com (Post 7174236)
Any other ideas. Neither of those songs are it. Thanks though.

I would like to know as well. I've googled the crap out of it. I tried to DVR it last night at the end of the men's replay or the beginning of the women's but missed it. They were playing an extended version of what they played during the commercials. The best I can remember some of it went:

I remember the night. Here I am living a dream. On top of the world. On top of it all. Trying to feel invincible.

AverageJoe 03-09-2013 10:31 PM

I think they are also using this song for the 2013 BNP, anyone figure out what song it is?

Jqlevy 03-22-2013 09:16 PM

I am dying to know as well..

AverageJoe 06-10-2013 08:45 PM

Still hoping someone knows what song this is. Someone's gotta know...?

Avles 06-11-2013 04:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AverageJoe (Post 7498607)
Still hoping someone knows what song this is. Someone's gotta know...?

Maybe you could write the Tennis Channel and ask?

OneLove 06-12-2013 03:55 PM

I've also tried searching for this song without luck... :/

I remember the song for the 2012 Australian Open, I still listen to it now...it's called "Kings and Queens" by 30 Seconds to Mars

AverageJoe 06-26-2013 09:10 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Avles (Post 7500860)
Maybe you could write the Tennis Channel and ask?

I tried, no answer...

Long Range 30 01-30-2014 11:10 AM

Greek Fire.


All times are GMT -8. The time now is 05:47 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.9
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
© 2006 - Tennis Warehouse