Talk Tennis

Talk Tennis (http://tt.tennis-warehouse.com/index.php)
-   TW Questions/Comments (http://tt.tennis-warehouse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=25)
-   -   New Head Tennis Bags (http://tt.tennis-warehouse.com/showthread.php?t=452965)

MCallanan 01-28-2013 07:00 PM

New Head Tennis Bags
 
Any news on when the new Head tennis bags will be released? Specifically the Andy Murray bag?

MCallanan 01-29-2013 04:14 PM

Should have specified the 'Head Murray Monstercombi Bag' seen on Tennis Warehouse Europe

TW Staff 01-29-2013 04:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MCallanan (Post 7178592)
Should have specified the 'Head Murray Monstercombi Bag' seen on Tennis Warehouse Europe

We are not planning on carrying that bag here in the US at this time.

Andy, TW

MCallanan 01-29-2013 06:42 PM

I guess I should order from the tennis warehouse Europe

TW Staff 02-13-2013 10:42 AM

We just heard that the Murray bags are coming to the US! Expect to see them Stateside in early March.

Thanks,
Tiffani, TW

DCaicedo 02-14-2013 12:57 PM

I'm sorry, but how about the Red Elite bags posted on the Europe website?
Will those become available in the US this year?

Thanks

TW Staff 02-14-2013 01:22 PM

Yes, those should be coming about the same time. We will not have as many silhouettes in the US, though. There is a backpack, pro bag and combi 6 pack.

For the Murray bags, there is a combi 6 pack and Monster Combi.

Thanks,
Tiffani

pug 03-12-2013 06:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TW Staff (Post 7211895)
We just heard that the Murray bags are coming to the US! Expect to see them Stateside in early March.

Thanks,
Tiffani, TW

Any news on the head bags?

TW Staff 03-13-2013 08:05 AM

The Murray and Elite bags are not here yet, but we are expecting them this week.

Tiffani, TW

TW Staff 03-15-2013 10:29 AM

The Murray Series Combi and Monstercombi bags are now available on TW.

http://www.tennis-warehouse.com/Head...EAD-HMS13.html

After seeing them in person they look great and are very functional too. Great bags! Check them out!

Andy, TW

TW Staff 03-15-2013 10:49 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TW Staff (Post 7277274)
The Murray Series Combi and Monstercombi bags are now available on TW.

http://www.tennis-warehouse.com/Head...EAD-HMS13.html

After seeing them in person they look great and are very functional too. Great bags! Check them out!

Andy, TW

Sorry....minor delay on getting the bags up on the website! If you wish to order them before they get put up on the website, you can call customer service and one of our reps can set up an order for you. They should be up on the website later today though.


All times are GMT -8. The time now is 12:42 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.9
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
© 2006 - Tennis Warehouse