Talk Tennis

Talk Tennis (http://tt.tennis-warehouse.com/index.php)
-   Odds & Ends (http://tt.tennis-warehouse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=21)
-   -   Ashely Judd (http://tt.tennis-warehouse.com/showthread.php?t=453145)

acura9927 01-30-2013 09:45 AM

Ashely Judd

:(:(
I always held her as the role model for every guy out there trying to land the one. Beauty Brains Class you name it she has it.
And now Divorced.
Looking at the pictures of the famous couple, it looked like match made in Heaven. I would have bet the house it would last forever.
Makes us mere average people wonder how to make it last and whether our shelf life with our SO will be enough. I'm talking whether we are interesting enough to keep someone.

Fearsome Forehand 01-30-2013 11:17 AM

She is a whack job and the man has lots of other options.

mikeler 01-30-2013 11:46 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fearsome Forehand (Post 7180232)
She is a whack job and the man has lots of other options.

She is a hot whack job.

tennismonkey 01-30-2013 11:56 AM

in her prime she was one of the most attractive ladies around. she seemed to have aged overnight. still a lovely lady but not hot.

NadalDramaQueen 01-30-2013 12:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tennismonkey (Post 7180327)

in her prime she was one of the most attractive ladies around. she seemed to have aged overnight. still a lovely lady but not hot.

Weak era beauty at best.

DRII 01-30-2013 01:55 PM

Word is, she might run for the Senate from KY, but I highly doubt it. Especially now...

r2473 01-30-2013 04:21 PM

I'll take Naomi Judd in her prime with her daughter Wynonna's voice.

Bobby Jr 01-30-2013 04:27 PM

She was one of the best in her prime for sure. A rare mixture of beautiful and cute. The vast majority of women are far more one than the other... Age got to her it seems - no surprises, it happens to everyone at some stage.

dr325i 01-30-2013 04:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bobby Jr (Post 7180931)
She was one of the best in her prime for sure. A rare mixture of beautiful and cute. The vast majority of women are far more one than the other... Age got to her it seems - no surprises, it happens to everyone at some stage.

And hot voice...

Fearsome Forehand 01-30-2013 05:26 PM

I'm guessing Dario was rounding someone else's curves. :)

Nostradamus 01-30-2013 05:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tennismonkey (Post 7180327)

Agree, she did NOT age gracefully.:)

Fearsome Forehand 01-30-2013 05:45 PM

She's pretty for her age; 44.

Fee 01-31-2013 10:50 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by acura9927 (Post 7180070)
I always held her as the role model for every guy out there trying to land the one. Beauty Brains Class you name it she has it.
And now Divorced.
Looking at the pictures of the famous couple, it looked like match made in Heaven. I would have bet the house it would last forever.
Makes us mere average people wonder how to make it last and whether our shelf life with our SO will be enough. I'm talking whether we are interesting enough to keep someone.

Unreal. You have no idea what either of those two people are like in real life, so why would you hold them up as an example of anything that pertains directly to you? The superficial image that they presented to the public is not an indication of their reality either. Perhaps it's time for you to develop a more mature perspective on your own life and put the lives of celebrities in the "trivia" basket where they belong.

Dedans Penthouse 02-01-2013 09:26 AM

"Do you promise to take accura until death do you part-no matter how boring he gets?"

Quote:

Originally Posted by acura9927 (Post 7180070)
And now Divorced.

Makes us mere average people wonder how to make it last and whether our shelf life with our SO will be enough.

I'm talking whether we are interesting enough to keep someone.

You'll be ok accura. Just be considerate to your better half and always give her what endeared you to her in the first place.

Now as far as the 'interesting' part goes, remember to every once in a while let some subtle 'hint' slip out about those bizarre pre-marital fettishes she thought she had rid you of once and for all. That's right accura, let her know that you're not some take-for-granted "buy off the rack" standard issue milquetoast, but intead remain a *cough* "complex" man with many "complex friends" still lurking about upstains in your mental attic ... friends out of sight maybe, but not out of mind.

As for the hints or subtly 'misplaced' props, well, that would depend on what floats your boat and now would probably be a good time to air them out to your TW friends here, the better to assist you in re-cementing that "interesting" side of you to her.

So what's up Doc? ;-)

Dedans Penthouse 02-02-2013 12:33 PM

C'mon acura ya big pussy, give up the ghost already!!

What's floating around upstairs ya psycho, dwarf-banging freak??!!!

:razz: