Talk Tennis

Talk Tennis (http://tt.tennis-warehouse.com/index.php)
-   General Pro Player Discussion (http://tt.tennis-warehouse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=13)
-   -   Roger has a headache, Murray a rush on his neck... start of silent ban? (http://tt.tennis-warehouse.com/showthread.php?t=454047)

Paullaconte1 02-07-2013 06:17 PM

Roger has a headache, Murray a rush on his neck... start of silent ban?

Just for fun... (what a witch-hunt!)

I have some more theories

Li Na faked her injury falling twice at the Australian Open final, Bartoli says she has the flu (not true).

New tennis star Sloane Stephens won't play the Fed Cup as she is preparing for a future silent ban (maybe in the next 5 years)

Anderson pretended to have an operation to his elbow...or he had it for real to cover his silent ban (he took drugs when he was a baby.. that's why he is so tall)

I think all of these are silent bans.. and Federer and Murray are preparing for it.

Almost forgot ... Brian Baker served 7 years (or something like that) to cover a mega-silent ban.

Have you got any other news to add? ;-)

akind 02-07-2013 06:27 PM

Serena had blood clots.... which could be caused by epo injection.
Venus has auto immune disease... which could be caused by epo misuse.
Fish and Djokovic cited fatigue... which is a side effect of epo injection.
Some tennis players are bald .... which is a side effect of HGH injection.
Some tenis players had so many injuries and surgeries.....signs os HGH misuse.
Mona Barthel and Dolgo and other players have acne all over the face and down the neck and back (barthel)... which could be caused by misuse of Androgenic Anabolic Steroids.

tusharlovesrafa 02-07-2013 06:30 PM

Roger shanks because he is doping..
roger cries because he is doping...

DropShotArtist 02-07-2013 06:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tusharlovesrafa (Post 7198950)

You're a dope.

Paullaconte1 02-07-2013 06:40 PM

I have heard that the new boyfriend of Ana Ivanovic is in reality an undercover doctor that gives banned drugs to Ana and also to Djokovic ... In fact... he is his friend!!!!

Can't be any clear than that!

paulorenzo 02-07-2013 06:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tusharlovesrafa (Post 7198950)

Roger's tears are composed of 39% water, 60% EPO, 1% goat milk.

JayChu 02-08-2013 04:43 AM

Roddick didn't retire. He was perma-banned from the sport for epo and hgh (and yes this is coming from a Roddick fan)

Steve0904 02-08-2013 05:27 AM

Wow these threads are getting more stupid by the day. We really need one thread on doping.

librarysteg 02-08-2013 09:39 AM

I've heard that several TT posters have been banned for doping. Everyone from time zones that required getting up in the wee hours of the morning to watch the Australian Open are under serious suspicion for use of Performance Enhancing Posting Drugs. How else could anyone do it and make it to work the next day? And on back to back days? Impossible.

beast of mallorca 02-08-2013 10:17 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by librarysteg (Post 7199977)
I've heard that several TT posters have been banned for doping. Everyone from time zones that required getting up in the wee hours of the morning to watch the Australian Open are under serious suspicion for use of Performance Enhancing Posting Drugs. How else could anyone do it and make it to work the next day? And on back to back days? Impossible.

Clarky is just dope..........:twisted: