Talk Tennis

Talk Tennis (http://tt.tennis-warehouse.com/index.php)
-   General Pro Player Discussion (http://tt.tennis-warehouse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=13)
-   -   Nadal makes both singles & doubles final (http://tt.tennis-warehouse.com/showthread.php?t=454275)

smoledman 02-09-2013 06:27 PM

Nadal makes both singles & doubles final
 
Suddenly a lot of Djoke/Murray/Fed fan *********s tightening REAL fast!

veroniquem 02-09-2013 06:32 PM

Nadal is the clay beast and it's not gonna change any time soon.

Clarky21 02-09-2013 06:36 PM

Sarcasm? I'm sure nobody is quaking in their boots because Nadal made the final of a lousy 250 event. Lol.

The-Champ 02-09-2013 06:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Clarky21 (Post 7203132)
Sarcasm? I'm sure nobody is quaking in their boots because Nadal made the final of a lousy 250 event. Lol.


You are the funniest pessimist in the whole world. Don't ever change Clarky21 :D

sureshs 02-09-2013 06:47 PM

I am very worried about Djokovic and Murray. Federer is semi-retired and his rivalry with Nadal can be considered over. But lately mediocre players like Djokovic and Murray have been winning Slams because of Nadal's absence. They need to be very concerned. No free ride any more.

sillymonkey 02-09-2013 06:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by veroniquem (Post 7203125)
Nadal is the clay beast and it's not gonna change any time soon.

So glad he's back.

beast of mallorca 02-09-2013 06:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by The-Champ (Post 7203146)
You are the funniest pessimist in the whole world. Don't ever change Clarky21 :D

He's just trolling Champ.

Agassifan 02-09-2013 07:01 PM

I have always maintained that he will do very well in his return. He was never really hurt to begin with and time off would've helped him a lot. I am sure he practices a LOT more than what the media says.

beast of mallorca 02-09-2013 07:02 PM

Nadal is also playing doubles with Nalbandian in Brazil Open. Watch out for overplaying buddy.

I know he's just smoking the field even in doubles, and it's really practice matches for him, but still........but what do I know. I'm just a recreational player in my own little town. ;)

tusharlovesrafa 02-09-2013 07:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by beast of mallorca (Post 7203187)
Nadal is also playing doubles with Nalbandian in Brazil Open. Watch out for overplaying buddy.

I know he's just smoking the field even in doubles, and it's really practice matches for him, but still........but what do I know. I'm just a recreational player in my own little town. ;)

which town do you exactly live in? If you dont ming you can tell me.:)

beast of mallorca 02-09-2013 07:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tusharlovesrafa (Post 7203202)
which town do you exactly live in? If you dont ming you can tell me.:)

Davis for now.

tusharlovesrafa 02-09-2013 07:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by beast of mallorca (Post 7203220)
Davis for now.

never heard of it!!

marc45 02-09-2013 08:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by beast of mallorca (Post 7203187)
Nadal is also playing doubles with Nalbandian in Brazil Open. Watch out for overplaying buddy.

I know he's just smoking the field even in doubles, and it's really practice matches for him, but still........but what do I know. I'm just a recreational player in my own little town. ;)

was surprised to see him playing with nalbandian...guess that was already decided before the good week with monaco...monaco playing with another partner

beast of mallorca 02-09-2013 08:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by marc45 (Post 7203353)
was surprised to see him playing with nalbandian...guess that was already decided before the good week with monaco...monaco playing with another partner

He must have thought that he and Monaco will not go far in Chile.

marc45 02-09-2013 09:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by beast of mallorca (Post 7203356)
He must have thought that he and Monaco will not go far in Chile.

yeah, i guess....here's something troubling for federer fans though probably not for roger himself...i'll slip this in here late on a saturday night instead of starting a new thread on it, but with a win in doubles tomorrow nadal would have more doubles titles (9, with 3 losses) than federer (eight, with 5 losses)...this will make for a very difficult sunday night for fed fans, probably a loss of sleep and poor start to the work and school week...i truly hope roger handles the news well in rotterdam and he doesn't have any emotional reactions that would effect his play at a tournament he does well at it...this is big tomorrow, i haven't seen a doubles match in a while that had this much weight to it, clearly it's the more important of the two finals tomorrow...all that matters to fed fans is records so this is huge

Cup8489 02-09-2013 09:04 PM

All top 4 should play more doubles. Then they can learn how to properly volley.

Big_Dangerous 02-09-2013 09:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cup8489 (Post 7203373)
All top 4 should play more doubles. Then they can learn how to properly volley.

Singles volleys and doubles volleys are two totally different things...

tusharlovesrafa 02-09-2013 09:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cup8489 (Post 7203373)
All top 4 should play more doubles. Then they can learn how to properly volley.

whats up with your avatar?:)

beast of mallorca 02-09-2013 09:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by marc45 (Post 7203369)
yeah, i guess....here's something troubling for federer fans though probably not for roger himself...i'll slip this in here late on a saturday night instead of starting an new thread on it, but with a win in doubles tomorrow nadal would have more doubles titles (9) than federer (eight)...this will make for a very difficult sunday night for fed fans, probably a loss of sleep and poor start to the work and school week...i truly hope roger handles the news well in rotterdam and he doesn't have any emotional reactions that would effect his play at a tournament he does well at it...this is big tomorrow, i haven't seen a doubles match in a while that had this much weight to it, clearly it's the more important of the two finals tomorrow...all that matters to fed fans is records so this is huge

Have to say that there are many good Fed fans here who will not really care about that (the actual tennis fans). Only the rabid Nadal haters will make a deal about it

Mike Sams 02-09-2013 09:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by smoledman (Post 7203116)
Suddenly a lot of Djoke/Murray/Fed fan *********s tightening REAL fast!

Djokovic and Murray don't really have any hardcore fans. There's really only Nadal fans and Federer fans and then a bunch of fairweather fans who'll jump from one bandwagon to the next. Actually after reading the comments on these threads, there are a lot of Federer and Nadal bandwagoners too.


All times are GMT -8. The time now is 09:43 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.9
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
© 2006 - Tennis Warehouse