Talk Tennis

Talk Tennis (http://tt.tennis-warehouse.com/index.php)
-   Racquets (http://tt.tennis-warehouse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=9)
-   -   Cheap way to ship a stick internationally? (http://tt.tennis-warehouse.com/showthread.php?t=454351)

Lilguy1456 02-10-2013 02:13 PM

Cheap way to ship a stick internationally?
 
Probably the wrong forum, but does anyone know a cheap way to ship a racquet from US to AUS? Having trouble finding reasonable prices.

El Zed 02-10-2013 02:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lilguy1456 (Post 7204926)
Probably the wrong forum, but does anyone know a cheap way to ship a racquet from US to AUS? Having trouble finding reasonable prices.

It'll cost you roughly $50.00 without insurance. That's the cheapest I've ever found.

Lilguy1456 02-10-2013 02:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by El Zed (Post 7204949)
It'll cost you roughly $50.00 without insurance. That's the cheapest I've ever found.

Pretty much a deal breaker when trying to sell a racquet int. I'd say lol

Andyroo10567 02-10-2013 02:24 PM

Isn't the buyer paying for shipping? Shouldn't they have known the shipping cost was going to be high?

El Zed 02-10-2013 02:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lilguy1456 (Post 7204955)
Pretty much a deal breaker when trying to sell a racquet int. I'd say lol

Sadly, yes; unless they really, really want the racquet... Maybe you can improve the deal to spread the cost amongst two or three racquets instead of one, as the shipping fees are usually the roughly the same under a certain weight or package size.

tailofdog 02-10-2013 02:41 PM

You want it to arrive
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Lilguy1456 (Post 7204926)
Probably the wrong forum, but does anyone know a cheap way to ship a racquet from US to AUS? Having trouble finding reasonable prices.

I live in Australia and, have shipped racquets to the U.S.
The most important thing is to reg & insure it. You want it to arrive!
Most Australians understand shipping costs but, not lost racquets.


All times are GMT -8. The time now is 06:31 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.9
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
© 2006 - Tennis Warehouse