Talk Tennis

Talk Tennis (http://tt.tennis-warehouse.com/index.php)
-   Pros' Racquets and Gear (http://tt.tennis-warehouse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=10)
-   -   Horacio Zeballos racquet? (http://tt.tennis-warehouse.com/showthread.php?t=454420)

stronzzi70 02-11-2013 08:18 AM

Horacio Zeballos racquet?
 
He was playing with some extreme or pj , but right now which one under
speed pj or maybe speed ?

Doubles 02-11-2013 08:32 AM

He was at one point in time using a pro stock version of the Extreme. From the pictures I've seen, he appears to be using a pro stock Speed, but I'm not expert on the subject.

stronzzi70 02-11-2013 08:37 AM

vs babolat .........?.......

http://www.google.com.mx/imgres?imgu...9QEwBg&dur=217

darklore009 02-11-2013 08:46 AM

seems like a pro stock speed. the yoke is different

vsbabolat 02-11-2013 08:47 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by stronzzi70 (Post 7206744)

The IG Speed MP 16x19.
http://www.flickr.com/photos/atpdech...n/photostream/

stronzzi70 02-11-2013 08:54 AM

xl or standart??
IMHO ,,,,could be 27.5 .

pug 02-11-2013 06:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by vsbabolat (Post 7206764)

So you think it is off the shelf?

blackfrido 02-11-2013 07:35 PM

^ I'm sure it is! Not long ago his former coach was explaining in an interview when he started working with Horacio all his racquets were different weight, different tension, etc. He was not into that at all......

ericsson 02-11-2013 11:44 PM

Last year he was playing with Head TGK 219.17 (extreme pro) leaded out in different places.

ps: standard length.

adso1973 02-12-2013 04:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by blackfrido (Post 7208119)
^ I'm sure it is! Not long ago his former coach was explaining in an interview when he started working with Horacio all his racquets were different weight, different tension, etc. He was not into that at all......

I saw him playing at a challenger 3 yrs ago, he was using the mg extreme pro stock, 2 of them were "demo". Currently seems to be open pattern, don't know if the 315 or the speed pro 98' 16x19. http://www.tenniswarehouse-europe.co...DH-YTIGSP.html

Nikae 04-11-2013 11:48 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by vsbabolat (Post 7206764)

Sorry for bothering, but is it like the one we can buy in the shop? (he puts some lead on it i guess).

vsbabolat 04-11-2013 03:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nikae (Post 7338288)
Sorry for bothering, but is it like the one we can buy in the shop? (he puts some lead on it i guess).

Yes, it is. His are just lighter so he match and customize them. Other than that they are the same.

Nikae 04-11-2013 10:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by vsbabolat (Post 7338599)
Yes, it is. His are just lighter so he match and customize them. Other than that they are the same.

Cool :). In that case, could you also check out my thread please?

http://tt.tennis-warehouse.com/showthread.php?t=460472

SFrazeur 04-11-2013 11:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by vsbabolat (Post 7206764)

Could you post a larger picture please? 3456 x 5184 is just a bit small :mrgreen:

-SF


All times are GMT -8. The time now is 07:49 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.9
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
© 2006 - Tennis Warehouse