Talk Tennis

Talk Tennis (http://tt.tennis-warehouse.com/index.php)
-   Odds & Ends (http://tt.tennis-warehouse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=21)
-   -   Car Enthusiasts (http://tt.tennis-warehouse.com/showthread.php?t=455298)

Irrelevant 02-19-2013 07:26 PM

Car Enthusiasts
 
I'm sure there are some of us out there who post on the other car forums, but let's share our common interests here on TT.

Muscle AND Imports welcomed! *EDIT* In fact, no matter who you are, ALL of you with a special liking to cars, no matter the brand or style, should post!

Used to own this a while back, now I run a 2012 Corolla as a daily for the sake of gas prices.

atatu 02-19-2013 07:34 PM

I'm not really a car guy, but I just bought a new Mazda CX-5 yesterday !

Irrelevant 02-19-2013 08:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by atatu (Post 7225640)
I'm not really a car guy, but I just bought a new Mazda CX-5 yesterday !

Nice buy! Great cars for their class, can't go wrong with Mazdas in general.

I forgot to mention, you don't have to be a car guy to post!

Say Chi Sin Lo 02-19-2013 09:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Irrelevant (Post 7225698)
Nice buy! Great cars for their class, can't go wrong with Mazdas in general.

I forgot to mention, you don't have to be a car guy to post!








Andyroo10567 02-19-2013 10:26 PM

Hyundai Sonata 2013 4 Lyfe. Almost got caught sleeping with my car from my girl. Hope she doesnt see me cheating on her. HAHAHA. Nobody notices when i'm this funny. I crack myself up sometimes.

Greg G 02-19-2013 10:34 PM

Mazda heavy at the start eh? :)




MomentumGT 02-19-2013 11:17 PM

Me at the local track a while back.


At a drift event back when I was in college years ago lol


Drifting in my buddies NSX


Company car


-Jon

BoingTennis 02-20-2013 04:49 AM




krz 02-20-2013 05:48 AM

I sent this car to it's new owner last week. It will be missed but, gotta grow up sometime.




ferociousforehand 02-20-2013 06:48 AM

why is there a big dip around 7500rpm?? Regardless nice numbers though:)

Moz 02-20-2013 06:53 AM

.............nm

krz 02-20-2013 07:16 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ferociousforehand (Post 7226227)
why is there a big dip around 7500rpm?? Regardless nice numbers though:)

We were at the limits of the stock ignition system. We put in a MSD 6A down the road and fixed the issue.

That was 26psi and race gas, I also had a tune for 23psi and 100 octane, and regular was 19psi on 93.

tennis_pr0 02-20-2013 07:31 AM

How do you upload a picture from your computer here lol?

MomentumGT 02-20-2013 01:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by krz (Post 7226121)
I sent this car to it's new owner last week. It will be missed but, gotta grow up sometime.



Nice! Always wanted an SW20 in the garage...maybe someday :)

-Jon

LuckyR 02-20-2013 01:13 PM

Cool, I had a 91 MR2 turbo (white, t-top) for about 14 years. Great car.

Irrelevant 02-20-2013 05:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Greg G (Post 7225803)
Mazda heavy at the start eh? :)



Could never get over how beautiful these things are...my friend's brother owns a white one, always enjoyed hearing the rotary spin.

wrxinsc 02-20-2013 05:54 PM

My current toy

KW Var 2 coilovers and 18" VMR VB3 Gunmetal 8.5 ET40 front and 9.5 ET45 rear with 225/40 and 255/35 V12's. Blacked out roundels, tint, stubby antena, and black kidneys.


IMG_5317 by aftercorbu, on Flickr


IMG_5259 by aftercorbu, on Flickr


IMG_5224 by aftercorbu, on Flickr

wrxinsc 02-20-2013 05:55 PM

wifey's car-

- koni fsd and neuspeed sport springs
- borla catback
- tint
- clear sidemarkers
- apr tune





and my old track ***** to follow...

wrxinsc 02-20-2013 05:55 PM

Subbie

Mods:

Engine
Blouch P&P EVO III 16g Turbo Thermo Coated
Cobb AP
Cobb DP w/ high flow cat
Cobb Inconel UP
Cobb Turbo Heatshield
DeatschWerks WRX 650cc Fuel Injectors
GPMoto silencer delete elbow
STi Air Filter
NGK Iridium Plugs - 1 step colder
OEM Exhaust Gaskets
Cusco Exhaust Hangers
Stock axleback (stealth)
Samco IC Hose Set
Samco Turbo Inlet
STi IC Splitter
Stromung Intermediate Pipe
Turbo XS TMIC
Walbro Fuel Pump 255Lph Kit

Transmission
Kartboy Short Shifter & Bushings

Suspension
Cobb Front + Back Sway Bars
Cusco Front + Rear strut braces
SPC Camber Bolts
Ohlins Fixed Perch Struts - Adjustable
Group N top hats rear
RCE black springs

Brakes
Wilwood 6 pot BBK front
Wilwood 4 pot BBK rear
SS brake lines
Wilwood Pads
Wilwood Fluid

Interior
Subaru/Momo shifter knob

Exterior
Lightwerkz Projectors (in new OEM housing)
APR Rear Diffuser
Blue 'I' Badge
Front Bumper Plate Delete
JDM Side Rain Visors
STi Hood Scoop Painted
STi Splitters
Strake Kit
Window Tint
V-limited Style Polyurethane Front Lip
WRX Fog Light Covers
IXIZHood hood dampeners
Valeo Wiperblades


Audio & Electronics
Alpine Components + Rear Spkrs. and Amp
Alpine Digital Media Receiver iDA
Sirius Tuner
Hella Supertones

Wheels & Tires
BBS RG-R 18x7.5
Goodyear F1

She was fast.. :) Street tuned in Atlanta by Scott Seigel 337 hp and 310 lb ft torque to all four wheels.




Irrelevant 02-20-2013 06:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by wrxinsc (Post 7227344)
Subbie

Mods:

Engine
Blouch P&P EVO III 16g Turbo Thermo Coated
Cobb AP
Cobb DP w/ high flow cat
Cobb Inconel UP
Cobb Turbo Heatshield
DeatschWerks WRX 650cc Fuel Injectors
GPMoto silencer delete elbow
STi Air Filter
NGK Iridium Plugs - 1 step colder
OEM Exhaust Gaskets
Cusco Exhaust Hangers
Stock axleback (stealth)
Samco IC Hose Set
Samco Turbo Inlet
STi IC Splitter
Stromung Intermediate Pipe
Turbo XS TMIC
Walbro Fuel Pump 255Lph Kit

Transmission
Kartboy Short Shifter & Bushings

Suspension
Cobb Front + Back Sway Bars
Cusco Front + Rear strut braces
SPC Camber Bolts
Ohlins Fixed Perch Struts - Adjustable
Group N top hats rear
RCE black springs

Brakes
Wilwood 6 pot BBK front
Wilwood 4 pot BBK rear
SS brake lines
Wilwood Pads
Wilwood Fluid

Interior
Subaru/Momo shifter knob

Exterior
Lightwerkz Projectors (in new OEM housing)
APR Rear Diffuser
Blue 'I' Badge
Front Bumper Plate Delete
JDM Side Rain Visors
STi Hood Scoop Painted
STi Splitters
Strake Kit
Window Tint
V-limited Style Polyurethane Front Lip
WRX Fog Light Covers
IXIZHood hood dampeners
Valeo Wiperblades


Audio & Electronics
Alpine Components + Rear Spkrs. and Amp
Alpine Digital Media Receiver iDA
Sirius Tuner
Hella Supertones

Wheels & Tires
BBS RG-R 18x7.5
Goodyear F1

She was fast.. :) Street tuned in Atlanta by Scott Seigel 337 hp and 310 lb ft torque to all four wheels.

I'm a little curious, what was it that drove you away from buying a STi instead and building up from there?


All times are GMT -8. The time now is 01:38 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.9
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
© 2006 - Tennis Warehouse