Talk Tennis

Talk Tennis (http://tt.tennis-warehouse.com/index.php)
-   TW Questions/Comments (http://tt.tennis-warehouse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=25)
-   -   Dunlop Biomimetic Max 200G Future (http://tt.tennis-warehouse.com/showthread.php?t=455978)

PeterFig 02-26-2013 01:45 PM

Dunlop Biomimetic Max 200G Future
 
Hello TW

Do you have any updates / news on the future of the Biomimetic Max 200G? Is there a new version coming out to match the all the new Dunlop models? Is it being carried on as is? Discontinued?

Thanks :)

TW Staff 02-26-2013 02:11 PM

PeterFig,

The Dunlop Biomimetic 200 G is currently being carried forward as is and has not been discontinued. We do not have any new information from Dunlop at this time if they are going to update it.

Brittany, TW

PeterFig 02-26-2013 02:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TW Staff (Post 7238220)
PeterFig,

The Dunlop Biomimetic 200 G is currently being carried forward as is and has not been discontinued. We do not have any new information from Dunlop at this time if they are going to update it.

Brittany, TW

Thanks Brittany! :)

lgbalfa 07-11-2014 06:26 PM

with this racquet now discontinued, will there be a replacement?

eelhc 07-12-2014 05:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lgbalfa (Post 8559905)
with this racquet now discontinued, will there be a replacement?

I would be interested in this as well... My favorite of all the Dunlop 98 16x19s.... Should have picked up another frame.

I'm going to grab a couple of Hotmelt's while I still can now.

TW Staff 07-14-2014 03:33 PM

lgbalfa,

We are meeting with Dunlop in a couple weeks and should have some information about what they are launching next.

Brittany, TW

lgbalfa 08-30-2014 08:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TW Staff (Post 8566464)
lgbalfa,

We are meeting with Dunlop in a couple weeks and should have some information about what they are launching next.

Brittany, TW

any update?

TW Staff 09-02-2014 08:46 AM

lgbalfa,

The meeting was talking about the launch of Dunlop iDapt. There is no other information about any other racquets at this time.

Brittany, TW


All times are GMT -8. The time now is 11:45 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.9
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
© 2006 - Tennis Warehouse