Talk Tennis

Talk Tennis (
-   Stringing Techniques / Stringing Machines (
-   -   H adapter on Gamma Progression II 602 FC (

Fr3nch 03-02-2013 12:39 PM

H adapter on Gamma Progression II 602 FC
After reading up on 6 point mount stringers, I would like to start using an H adapter on my Gamma Progression II 602 FC. Problem is I can not find any h adapters for purchase, anywhere. Do any of you use these adapters and know where to buy them? Thanks.

Lakers4Life 03-02-2013 12:52 PM

They are available from Leisure sports in the UK, by Yonex. Someone here was selling one for $35 shipped, but I could probably make one myself out of Delrin.

rich s 03-02-2013 06:00 PM

not sure that a Delrin H adapter without some sort of (much) stiffer metal backing will provide any additional support.... I think unreinforced Delrin would just deflect to the contour of the frame and not really support it due to its relative lack of stiffness....

Lakers4Life 03-02-2013 06:28 PM

Though it's much softer than ABS plastic, Delrin does deform a bit, but that's what will help spread the load. I'm not saying it's going to work on all frames. I'm mainly going to use it for convex frames.

Fr3nch 04-16-2013 09:53 PM

Id like to touch on this again. google searches for "H adapter" turn up nothing. Is it called something else? I have the capability to make a couple myself, but would rather not spend the time.

All times are GMT -8. The time now is 02:05 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8
Copyright ©2000 - 2015, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
© 2006 - Tennis Warehouse