Talk Tennis

Talk Tennis (http://tt.tennis-warehouse.com/index.php)
-   Odds & Ends (http://tt.tennis-warehouse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=21)
-   -   will you believe me (http://tt.tennis-warehouse.com/showthread.php?t=458435)

adil1972 03-21-2013 10:47 PM

will you believe me
 
that i lived in a government house built by british during their reign of sub continent.... (pre 1947)

the house has built in tennis hard court........

my father was government officer and that house was government property

that why i follow tennis

IgnatusP 03-21-2013 10:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by adil1972 (Post 7294492)
that i lived in a government house built by british during their reign of sub continent.... (pre 1947)

the house has built in tennis hard court........

my father was government officer and that house was government property

that why i follow tennis

Were you trying to keep Nadal from looting your residence? :)

adil1972 03-21-2013 11:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by IgnatusP (Post 7294503)
Were you trying to keep Nadal from looting your residence? :)

i didnt get your joke

IgnatusP 03-21-2013 11:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by adil1972 (Post 7294505)
i didnt get your joke

Nadal doesn't like playing on hard courts. It would be like building a house in the middle of a garlic plantation to keep the vampires away. ;)

That's a very interesting anecdote, adil. When you say the house was built on a tennis hard court you mean it was built alongside one, correct?

adil1972 03-21-2013 11:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by IgnatusP (Post 7294510)

That's a very interesting anecdote, adil. When you say the house was built on a tennis hard court you mean it was built alongside one, correct?

you are right

PointConstructor 03-21-2013 11:12 PM

Are you still living in sub-continent?What country?
I am from India.
How does your history co-incide with this forum?I am bemused!

adil1972 03-21-2013 11:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PointConstructor (Post 7294515)
Are you still living in sub-continent?What country?
I am from India.

lets keep something secrets

KineticChain 03-21-2013 11:17 PM


adil1972 03-21-2013 11:21 PM

i dont have pictures, as i lived in that house very long time ago

when i was in high school

PointConstructor 03-21-2013 11:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by adil1972 (Post 7294519)
lets keep something secrets

Didn't know you were so important.
In any case this is a useless thread.
I am not coming back.

IgnatusP 03-21-2013 11:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PointConstructor (Post 7294532)
Didn't know you were so important.
In any case this is a useless thread.
I am not coming back.

Who's acting all important now, PointDexter? ;)

Leelord337 03-21-2013 11:41 PM


adil1972 03-21-2013 11:44 PM

i didnt know that people will become so emotional over a small thread, for christ sake this is a sports forum not a matter of life and death

thats why i said in my title will you believe me

adil1972 03-21-2013 11:52 PM

if i wanted to make it up, i would have said that i live in europe/usa or australian and owns a house with built in tennis court

KineticChain 03-22-2013 12:06 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by adil1972 (Post 7294557)
if i wanted to make it up, i would have said that i live in europe/usa or australian and owns a house with built in tennis court

its not that it is not believable, its just not interesting enough to make a thread about it, especially without pictures. Then again, most of the threads here are not interesting/ irrational discussions.

adil1972 03-22-2013 12:11 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KineticChain (Post 7294571)
its not that it is not believable, its just not interesting enough to make a thread about it, especially without pictures. Then again, most of the threads here are not interesting/ irrational discussions.

a joke popped up in my mind that i own a club in brition whose name is wimbledon heehheheheheheh

adil1972 03-22-2013 12:23 AM




here is the image from google map.... the tennis court is marked by red rectangle in 2nd image

http://www.freeimagehosting.net/kkmsh
http://www.freeimagehosting.net/oyy4b

i dont understand why the post is not showing images

this is my first time posting images in this forum

Seth 03-22-2013 05:06 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Leelord337 (Post 7294546)

Yeah.......

Seth 03-22-2013 05:07 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by adil1972 (Post 7294519)
lets keep something secrets

So much Lolz.

hollywood9826 03-22-2013 05:23 AM

OK so your father lived in a house, that was built for some British general or Govt person.

They had the slave labor build a tennis court as well.

Your dad was some sorta of goverment cronie so they moved him into the house.

So I believe you, but it aint that big of a deal.


All times are GMT -8. The time now is 05:56 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.9
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
© 2006 - Tennis Warehouse