Talk Tennis

Talk Tennis (http://tt.tennis-warehouse.com/index.php)
-   Pro Match Results and Discussion (http://tt.tennis-warehouse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=29)
-   -   Not Again! (http://tt.tennis-warehouse.com/showthread.php?t=458766)

corners 03-25-2013 12:19 PM

Not Again!
 
So Dimitrov just double faulted to a break while serving for the set against another top 4 player. Two set points. Back on serve.

He's able to consistently take away Murray's time with the forehand, and has generally been bossing him, although Murray has been in full-on pusher mode. But Grigor can't manage to close out a set against a top player.

djones 03-25-2013 12:38 PM

Things are getting interesting in the 2013 emirates Atp choke rankings.

jm1980 03-25-2013 12:39 PM

But wait, there's been improvement! Only 3 DFs this time instead of 4! :)

djones 03-25-2013 12:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jm1980 (Post 7302251)
But wait, there's been improvement! Only 3 DFs this time instead of 4! :)

Hehe lol :-)
Would anyone know if Fed was a choker in his early days?

6-1 6-3 6-0 03-25-2013 12:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by djones (Post 7302272)
Hehe lol :-)
Would anyone know if Fed was a choker in his early days?

federer is still a choker. :-P

vandre 03-25-2013 12:48 PM

maybe 'pova is the wta equivolent to stepanek (career kryptonite). :twisted: lol!

Lonely GOATherd 03-25-2013 12:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by corners (Post 7302153)
So Dimitrov just double faulted to a break while serving for the set against another top 4 player. Two set points. Back on serve.

He's able to consistently take away Murray's time with the forehand, and has generally been bossing him, although Murray has been in full-on pusher mode. But Grigor can't manage to close out a set against a top player.

Sorry buddy. Didn't see this one.

corners 03-25-2013 01:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lonely GOATherd (Post 7302324)
Sorry buddy. Didn't see this one.

LOL, no worries. Maybe the more threads we have about this the quicker Grigor will get past this phase of his career.


All times are GMT -8. The time now is 01:38 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.9
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
© 2006 - Tennis Warehouse