Talk Tennis

Talk Tennis (http://tt.tennis-warehouse.com/index.php)
-   Shoes and Apparel (http://tt.tennis-warehouse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=15)
-   -   The teal/black CB 4.3s are... (http://tt.tennis-warehouse.com/showthread.php?t=459322)

rafafan20 03-30-2013 07:46 PM

The teal/black CB 4.3s are...
 
incredible, 2nd best colorway to the first neptune blue/green ones. I might be late arriving on this train but a hell of a shoe design (in my opinion).

ArliHawk 03-30-2013 08:15 PM

Can't wait to see a full size picture of them. Guess they'll be on the site Monday.

rafafan20 03-30-2013 08:31 PM

they have them up on the big auction site as well

The Meat 03-30-2013 08:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rafafan20 (Post 7315441)
they have them up on the big auction site as well


How the hell did they acquire a pair? Nike is going to be ****ed.

フェデラー 03-30-2013 09:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by The Meat (Post 7315452)
How the hell did they acquire a pair? Nike is going to be ****ed.

There's a ton of unreleased items on the bay right now from the summer collection.

The Meat 03-30-2013 09:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by フェデラー (Post 7315464)
There's a ton of unreleased items on the bay right now from the summer collection.

I saw some of them and usually the sellers were big sellers, so they got some pre-release product to sell in their store on 4/1 and they decided to sell it earlier?

JDMasFCK 03-30-2013 10:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rafafan20 (Post 7315441)
they have them up on the big auction site as well

what is it under?

Curious to see what it looks like

The Meat 03-30-2013 10:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JDMasFCK (Post 7315524)
what is it under?

Curious to see what it looks like

Just type in "Nike Courtballistec", it should be the tea/turquoise color. Going for like $70 right now.

JDMasFCK 03-30-2013 10:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by The Meat (Post 7315527)
Just type in "Nike Courtballistec", it should be the tea/turquoise color. Going for like $70 right now.

that's white and teal, not black and teal :confused:

Still looks good though :D

Thanks for the heads up!

Item number is 400449533296, if anyone else is curious

rafafan20 03-30-2013 10:42 PM

Sorry the inside... dots? and sole are teal/black. obviously you're right, should have said white/teal, or white/teal/black.

Prodigy1234 03-31-2013 04:30 AM

Type in turquoise courtballistec on the bay

anhuynh16 03-31-2013 05:53 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by The Meat (Post 7315499)
I saw some of them and usually the sellers were big sellers, so they got some pre-release product to sell in their store on 4/1 and they decided to sell it earlier?

Do you think that Nike sends there shipment to stores on 4/1? Most places actually get the most of the apparel and shoes a couple days early in order to do inventory etc..

innoVAShaun 03-31-2013 05:55 AM





innoVAShaun 03-31-2013 05:56 AM




Beeboywhoo 03-31-2013 09:16 AM

beautiful.. i posted about this shoe in the nike thread but couldnt post the pics...

Beeboywhoo 03-31-2013 09:17 AM

btw.. when is the mass release of this shoe supposed to be?

rafafan20 03-31-2013 09:50 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Beeboywhoo (Post 7316127)
btw.. when is the mass release of this shoe supposed to be?

tomorrow! 4/1

ArliHawk 03-31-2013 10:12 AM

Crazy that the prices of the bay are better than a lot of places, and from what seem to be legitimate sellers.

Babolast 03-31-2013 11:18 AM

Beautiful!

They remind me of Rafa's 2007 French Open shoes.

West Coast Ace 03-31-2013 11:54 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by The Meat (Post 7315452)
How the hell did they acquire a pair? Nike is going to be ****ed.

Teaching pros and people with Nike connections get stuff early. If Nike cared (as in it actually affected their bottom line) they could easily find out who and cut them off.

Those are good looking.


All times are GMT -8. The time now is 02:22 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.9
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
© 2006 - Tennis Warehouse