Talk Tennis

Talk Tennis (http://tt.tennis-warehouse.com/index.php)
-   Pros' Racquets and Gear (http://tt.tennis-warehouse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=10)
-   -   Which pro actually uses a Head Speed mold? (http://tt.tennis-warehouse.com/showthread.php?t=460989)

kgeonz 04-17-2013 12:18 PM

Which pro actually uses a Head Speed mold?
 
As we all know, Djokovic uses a Head Radical mold, not a Head speed mold.

So my question, is there any pro that actually uses the Head Speed mold? If so, what's their specs?

Doubles 04-17-2013 12:50 PM

Horacio Zeballos.

vsbabolat 04-19-2013 08:51 AM

Marcos Baghdatis uses the new Graphene Speed.

Bradley Klahn uses the IG Speed

Doubles 04-19-2013 09:23 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by vsbabolat (Post 7354005)
Marcos Baghdatis uses the new Graphene Speed.

Bradley Klahn uses the IG Speed

Did Bradley just switch? He used the Prestige all through college.

vsbabolat 04-19-2013 09:44 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Doubles (Post 7354085)
Did Bradley just switch? He used the Prestige all through college.

He was using the IG Speed last summer when I saw him play Melzer at the US Open.
http://www.gettyimages.com/detail/ne...hoto/150952695

Doubles 04-19-2013 11:24 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by vsbabolat (Post 7354144)
He was using the IG Speed last summer when I saw him play Melzer at the US Open.
http://www.gettyimages.com/detail/ne...hoto/150952695

Okay. I must have just missed it then.

Nikae 04-21-2013 08:01 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by vsbabolat (Post 7354005)
Marcos Baghdatis uses the new Graphene Speed.

Bradley Klahn uses the IG Speed

Are you sure about Baghdatis? I recently saw him play with his blue racket, or is that speed under that paint job? If yes, is it 18x20?

フェデラー 04-21-2013 08:19 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nikae (Post 7358374)
Are you sure about Baghdatis? I recently saw him play with his blue racket, or is that speed under that paint job? If yes, is it 18x20?

He hasn't started playing with the speed pro yet. I assume he will be soon though. He has been seen in practice using them, as well as even carrying around head bags. His current racket I believe is still the old Fischer Pro he has used for forever.

grolson1993 04-21-2013 07:56 PM

Isn't Paes using the Speed as well? I saw him hitting with it in Miami, might have just been a pj. Here's a vid i took for reference:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cu3_8mk_ma4

vsbabolat 04-22-2013 09:10 AM

..................................

vsbabolat 04-22-2013 09:12 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by フェデラー (Post 7358497)
He hasn't started playing with the speed pro yet. I assume he will be soon though. He has been seen in practice using them, as well as even carrying around head bags. His current racket I believe is still the old Fischer Pro he has used for forever.

He played with the Graphene Speed at Davis Cup.
http://sports.yahoo.com/tennis/players/443/photos

Nikae 04-25-2013 01:23 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by vsbabolat (Post 7361158)
He played with the Graphene Speed at Davis Cup.
http://sports.yahoo.com/tennis/players/443/photos

Is that Graphene Speed pro, like off the shelf one (+ customized), or does he get even lighter one so he can customize it easier?

grolson1993 04-25-2013 01:51 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by vsbabolat (Post 7361152)
No, thats a paint job. He uses the same stick as Nole.

I don't doubt you, i'm just curious how you know that he uses nole's stick? I figured it was a PJ, i just wasn't certain.


All times are GMT -8. The time now is 08:53 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.9
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
© 2006 - Tennis Warehouse