Talk Tennis

Talk Tennis (http://tt.tennis-warehouse.com/index.php)
-   Pros' Racquets and Gear (http://tt.tennis-warehouse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=10)
-   -   with which racquet will play federer at australian open? (http://tt.tennis-warehouse.com/showthread.php?t=485793)

KITESURF23 12-20-2013 11:33 AM

with which racquet will play federer at australian open?
 
I am thinking to buy new Wilson proStaff raquet these days..(when will be available to buy.. let me know)

but I don't know if Wilson will release another racquet during Australian open.

Thank you in advance!!

Say Chi Sin Lo 12-20-2013 12:21 PM

I don't get it. What does his paintjob have anything to do with your racquet of choice?

KITESURF23 12-20-2013 12:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Say Chi Sin Lo (Post 7961983)
I don't get it. What does his paintjob have anything to do with your racquet of choice?

my racquet head size is 95 and my present model is Wilson blx.

I don't know what seems to you weird to my question.

Me I just want to know if a new Wilson raquet will appear at Australian open!

That was the title of my thread

JDMasFCK 12-20-2013 05:56 PM

If I remember correctly, he's going to be playing with the new prostaff... it's going to be released sometime early January (before Australian Open).

Imago 12-21-2013 10:45 AM

The last edition of PS95 was marvellous. I don't think there will be some radical constructive development of the blade except for some more ugly PJ.

CamG 12-26-2013 10:13 AM

He'll be played buy a new paint job. Racquet is the same(older pro staff
I've heard) no new frame

Blitzball 12-26-2013 02:59 PM

So he's not going with that Blade-like prototype?

HRB 12-26-2013 03:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KITESURF23 (Post 7962000)
my racquet head size is 95 and my present model is Wilson blx.

I don't know what seems to you weird to my question.

Me I just want to know if a new Wilson raquet will appear at Australian open!

That was the title of my thread

Well actually you asked "which racquet will play federer" and in that case I was dying to find out how a racquet "plays" Roger Federer?

Anyways...Don't think at this point in his career Rog will try anything different at a slam, maybe he'll experiment at a minor tourney, but slams represent precious few remaining op's and I think that is too much pressure to mentally accept a drastic gear change...no matter what the "Paintjob" implies....fact is as long as Rog is around I think the Pro Staff 90 will be...after him it's extinct...at least until they cash in on the predictable"limited addition re-issue".

HRB 12-28-2013 06:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by HRB (Post 7971459)
Well actually you asked "which racquet will play federer" and in that case I was dying to find out how a racquet "plays" Roger Federer?

Anyways...Don't think at this point in his career Rog will try anything different at a slam, maybe he'll experiment at a minor tourney, but slams represent precious few remaining op's and I think that is too much pressure to mentally accept a drastic gear change...no matter what the "Paintjob" implies....fact is as long as Rog is around I think the Pro Staff 90 will be...after him it's extinct...at least until they cash in on the predictable"limited addition re-issue".

OK...foot officially in mouth...looks like Rog is using a new stick "Down Under"..here we go!


All times are GMT -8. The time now is 09:37 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.9
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
© 2006 - Tennis Warehouse