Your stretching routine
What areas do you stretch and how?
Here are my stretches:
1) Stand up straight, reach arms up as far as possible (stretch for the sky) hold for 10 secs or so
2) Left arm straight up, lean to the right so it ends up pointing horizontally (if you can imagine that)
3) Same as above other side.
4) Pull your left arm across your chest while rotating your hips a bit, good shoulder stretch. hold and repeat
5) Stand up straight, lean backwards as far as possible (essentially staring at the ceiling) hold.
6) Touch your toes, or the floor, hold
7) Pick up your foot and hold it by your butt, repeat with other foot.
8) Right leg ahead of left, stretch left leg far behind lean forward on your right knee, repeat.
9) essentially the same but you stretch sideways (groin), repeat.
10) For your calf muscles and prevention of shin splints, sit down on your feet and lie back. you'll feel it.
there ya go! ;)
|All times are GMT -8. The time now is 12:26 AM.|
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.9
Copyright ©2000 - 2013, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
© 2006 - Tennis Warehouse