Talk Tennis

Talk Tennis (http://tt.tennis-warehouse.com/index.php)
-   College Tennis Talk (http://tt.tennis-warehouse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=40)
-   -   Upset alert!!! (http://tt.tennis-warehouse.com/showthread.php?t=499520)

mackimac 05-05-2014 06:36 PM

Upset alert!!!
 
Anyone predicting some first round upsets?

Nostradamus 05-05-2014 06:40 PM

Not likely. Tulsa should go down in 1st round but you can't call that a upset

SECFAN 05-05-2014 06:45 PM

Ole Miss over Northwestern.

vegasgt3 05-05-2014 08:52 PM

Denver over Kentucky! Did anyone see them beating Florida last year either?

ClarkC 05-06-2014 05:19 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by vegasgt3 (Post 8345791)
Denver over Kentucky! Did anyone see them beating Florida last year either?

4-0 for Kentucky is more likely than 4-3 for Denver. This year's Denver team is not comparable to last year's team. They have beaten no one, particularly on the road. They lost 5-2 to Nebraska, a weak team compared to Kentucky.

chris-swede 05-06-2014 11:14 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SECFAN (Post 8345621)
Ole Miss over Northwestern.

also not a real upset
only by ranking

if ole miss comes to play outdoors they easily can beat the Wildcats
if ole miss not comes to play then nwestern will win

Clemson_tennis 05-06-2014 11:26 AM

First round only upsets?

Oregon over NC State
Florida State over USGF
San Diego over Boise State
Drake over Memphis
UNC-Wilmington over Penn State

collegetennisfan 05-07-2014 08:35 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SECFAN (Post 8345621)
Ole Miss over Northwestern.

I disagree. If Northwestern can get passed Ole Miss I see them having a good shot to beat ND. Also watch out for Memphis over Illinois to make sweet 16. I like Vandy over Columbia at Vandy. Wake Forest at OSU will not be easy for OSU either. Tennessee at Duke will be interesting as well

mackimac 05-07-2014 09:48 AM

I have virginia tech winning that regional
Wake forest can advance from that regional
UNCW over Penn St
Etsu can beat Columbia
Ole miss over northwestern and notre dame
Fsu over USF
Auburn over Harvard

Golden_state_of_mind 05-07-2014 11:29 AM

Tulsa will beat Stanford

andfor 05-07-2014 11:33 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by collegetennisfan (Post 8349191)
I disagree. If Northwestern can get passed Ole Miss I see them having a good shot to beat ND. Also watch out for Memphis over Illinois to make sweet 16. I like Vandy over Columbia at Vandy. Wake Forest at OSU will not be easy for OSU either. Tennessee at Duke will be interesting as well

Like the Memphis and Vandy picks!

Vicious Vik 05-12-2014 06:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mackimac (Post 8349356)
I have virginia tech winning that regional
Wake forest can advance from that regional
UNCW over Penn St
Etsu can beat Columbia
Ole miss over northwestern and notre dame
Fsu over USF
Auburn over Harvard

0-7. Good try

chris-swede 05-12-2014 10:57 PM

ole miss was not that bad pick
they nearly did it


All times are GMT -8. The time now is 06:47 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.9
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
© 2006 - Tennis Warehouse