Talk Tennis

Talk Tennis (http://tt.tennis-warehouse.com/index.php)
-   Shoes and Apparel (http://tt.tennis-warehouse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=15)
-   -   Nike Air Zoom Courtposite (http://tt.tennis-warehouse.com/showthread.php?t=572)

sliceroni 02-27-2004 04:26 AM

Nike Air Zoom Courtposite

Nike Air Zoom Courtposite

Can anybody tell me about this shoe? Durability for toe draggers, comfort, ect. Thanks in advance.

Hawaii 5.0 02-27-2004 09:38 AM

Full synthetic leather upper(more plasticy than anything),decent support,good lacing,typical Nike's outsole(soft).Good tread pattern, but bad for toe draggers,really hot shoe since there is like no breathing.Decent comfort, but all in all the plasticy feel drove people away and it was a poor shoe compared to contemporaries like the ACMI,Implosions.

sliceroni 02-27-2004 11:10 AM

Thanks Hawaii.

inspector_clouseau 04-16-2004 10:00 AM

how do these run size wise compared to adidas? or other nikes? i found these really cheap, would make ok beaters i think. thanks in advance.

Foo4Everlong 04-16-2004 12:46 PM

I have a question about these shoes. Did anyone else have trouble with either breaking them in or getting them to stop hurting your feet? I have a flat narrow foot and I wasn't sure if that was the problem or weather or not I didn't give them enough of a chance to get used to them. The first few times I wore them they hurt my feet so much I had to literally take them off. Luckily I was just giving a lesson and not playing a match or anything. But still. Anyways, I did try them out a couple of different times with the same result. Is there a certain amount of times that you have to wear these to get used to them or what? I have talked to a few people who said the exact same thing I did. They hurt like hell the first few times they wore them, but then after the break-in period was over they felt great. For some reason I couldn't get over that break-in period for some reason. Anyways, I have two brand new pairs of black ones, and I love the way they look but have put them on the back burner because of the hurting problem. Then I got the Implosions, then eventually the Breathe Frees, which are my all time favorites. Does anyone have any info for me on these? Thanks, Later

cantaloupe 04-16-2004 03:21 PM

they had really high arch support, and were very narrow. This caused them to be uncomfortable to many people, reason why a lot of them were put on liquidation.

Foo4Everlong 04-16-2004 03:32 PM

Originally Posted By: cantaloupe
Quote:

they had really high arch support, and were very narrow. This caused them to be uncomfortable to many people, reason why a lot of them were put on liquidation.
AHA! I thought that I might be the only one. Thanks much. Later

shissncg 04-23-2004 06:27 AM

I had the same incredible discomfort. The arches seem really high, and the tounge moves around way too much. The other day after like 20 minutes the tounge had slipped below the top 3 laces.