Talk Tennis

Talk Tennis (http://tt.tennis-warehouse.com/index.php)
-   General Pro Player Discussion (http://tt.tennis-warehouse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=13)
-   -   Can this get any Shorter??? (http://tt.tennis-warehouse.com/showthread.php?t=8616)

gmlasam 07-13-2004 04:22 AM

Can this get any Shorter???

Air Sampras 07-13-2004 05:43 AM

not much shorter, she is pretty hot

i was told she is 16 though

gmlasam 07-13-2004 06:14 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Air Sampras
not much shorter, she is pretty hot

i was told she is 16 though

Thats what I mean. I was trying to convey on how women's clothing choice are getting racer, specially the with the younger female players. I wouldn't be surprise if in the future they will be wearing beach volley ball out fits in Wimbly.

couch 07-13-2004 06:26 AM

I'll promote thongs until my 16 month old daughter is on the tour.

Stinkdyr 07-13-2004 09:58 AM

Couch nailed it. He gets best answer award on this topic.

Kobble 07-13-2004 10:37 AM

I heard some woman say that Britney Spears was a great marketing schem by some perves at a record company. I think the same applies here.

fantom 07-13-2004 11:01 AM

Heheheh....You have your sights set like me couch.

I have a 20 month old daughter who I hope will share my love for the game. Maybe they'll meet up on Center Court some day...

fantom 07-13-2004 11:02 AM

Not with clothes like that, though, if I have anything to say about it....

Feņa14 07-13-2004 11:14 AM

Wow, I can't believe that she is the same age as me.

I have no objection to them getting shorter, just as long as it doesn't give JCap and Davenport any ideas :oops:

Keep the gold coming Tatiana!!!

-Liam

Aonex 07-13-2004 11:18 AM

Did she accidentally put on her kid sister's shorts? She must have picked those up from Baby Gap.

Mikael 07-13-2004 02:38 PM

Her arse looks weird in those shorts. Like, too narrow or something.

Ronaldo 07-13-2004 06:24 PM

Wait till Serena tries those shorts on. Maybe tooooooooo much b**ty for the pants??????????

BankOfDad 07-14-2004 07:48 AM

My daughter is a 16-year-old National Junior tennis player. I've seen worse than this photo. Shorter shorts... seriously. Tighter and smaller tops. The worst was the 14-year-old who was wearing thong underwear under her skirt. When all is said and done, the parents are the ones who let her on the court wearing that stuff. They are all influenced by MTV, and the photo shoots the top players do (Myskina nude on a horse, etc). If there's no moral compass at home telling them "no" occasionally they do what they want.

gmlasam 07-14-2004 09:09 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BankOfDad
My daughter is a 16-year-old National Junior tennis player. I've seen worse than this photo. Shorter shorts... seriously. Tighter and smaller tops. The worst was the 14-year-old who was wearing thong underwear under her skirt. When all is said and done, the parents are the ones who let her on the court wearing that stuff. They are all influenced by MTV, and the photo shoots the top players do (Myskina nude on a horse, etc). If there's no moral compass at home telling them "no" occasionally they do what they want.

Hmmmmmm...where did she keep the tennis balls? :shock:

@wright 07-14-2004 09:55 AM

The backfat just makes the butt look narrower.

TwistServe 07-14-2004 10:02 AM

I think she knows shes hot, so she wears that stuff.. I dont have an issue with it but its almost like wearing nothing but underwear to play tennis lol :lol:

VashTheStampede 07-14-2004 10:04 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by gorth97
I think she knows shes hot, so she wears that stuff.. I dont have an issue with it but its almost like wearing nothing but underwear to play tennis lol :lol:

i sure dont mind dat eitha. those babes hehe

Nikeman0092 07-14-2004 11:17 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BankOfDad

Yeah because we all know MTV is the cause of all these problems.

obackvalobasha 07-14-2004 06:00 PM

look at that ***** O GOD. if the ladies wanna show up their goods in the court and if it helps to market more women tennis let them do it. hey they sure not getting any market by only playing. Im enjoying!!sweeeeeeeeeeeet wo