Talk Tennis

Talk Tennis (http://tt.tennis-warehouse.com/index.php)
-   Tennis Tips/Instruction (http://tt.tennis-warehouse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=17)
-   -   how fast is this serve (http://tt.tennis-warehouse.com/showthread.php?t=97064)

lzclzclzc 09-12-2006 03:45 PM

how fast is this serve
 
i know many of you might have seen this on youtube, just curious
about how fast is this serve
http://youtube.com/watch?v=VIWF07KW9k4

sounds nice and crisp

AJK1 09-12-2006 03:47 PM

You can't measure foot faults. That's really slack technique my friend, you should stamp that out ASAP.

MasterTS 09-12-2006 03:56 PM

The person that filmed the video is very annoying and doesn't know how to keep a steady hand.

snoflewis 09-12-2006 03:59 PM

it's funny how this guy pops up every now and then. he's actually a member on these boards. his id is Yondan...i think he said he serves around 110s or something liek that. i believe he also said he's playing for some D3 college this year

lzclzclzc 09-12-2006 04:00 PM

do u know where?
DIII so he's around 4.5-5.0?

lzclzclzc 09-12-2006 04:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AJK1
You can't measure foot faults. That's really slack technique my friend, you should stamp that out ASAP.


its not a video of me

arnz 09-12-2006 04:04 PM

Probably around 100mph. The important question is how often does it go in? In a match I mean

And yes very annoying camera work, I would also prefer not to see any close ups of you :(

Nextman916 09-12-2006 04:12 PM

That looks faster than 100mph to me, at least 110. My guess is his fastest is around 120. My serve is always around 100 and his has slightly more pace.

BiGGieStuFF 09-12-2006 04:22 PM

Looks pretty fast but can't really tell to be honest. I know it didn't go in much though so pretty useless. I can gun it pretty hard to, but it's not use if it's not consistent. :(

jackson vile 09-12-2006 04:25 PM

You're not going to be able to judge the speed with out seeing the end result, all we see is him hitting the ball.

Looks really good sounds good, but indeed we do not know how many were in?

But good for him anyways, looks better than my serve and most people out there LOL So no reason to hate.;)

drakulie 09-12-2006 04:39 PM

about 125 MPH, LOL.

ZPTennis 09-12-2006 04:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by drakulie
about 125 MPH, LOL.

can't let go can you. your pathetic. :rolleyes:

actually though, now that i think about it,
this really shows that I got under your skin big time.

drakulie 09-12-2006 05:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ZPTennis
can't let go can you. your pathetic. :rolleyes:

actually though, now that i think about it,
this really shows that I got under your skin big time.

Damn, now you are following me around the boards. Couldn't resist the bait? I would say you are pathetic. By the way, how fast do you think that serve is? LOL

MasterTS 09-12-2006 05:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by drakulie
Damn, now you are following me around the boards. Couldn't resist the bait? I would say you are pathetic. By the way, how fast do you think that serve is? LOL

I personally think ZP's serve is faster than the serve in this thread... by maybe 5mph

ZPTennis 09-12-2006 05:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by drakulie
Damn, now you are following me around the boards. Couldn't resist the bait? I would say you are pathetic. By the way, how fast do you think that serve is? LOL

coming from the guy who couldn't resist posting 4 more times in the other thread to talk about me after i had quit posting. you lose again. :D


those who accuse are the ones who think along those lines and therefore assume everyone thinks like them. hope thats not too deep for you.

drakulie 09-12-2006 05:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MasterTS
I personally think ZP's serve is faster than the serve in this thread... by maybe 5mph

So ZP's is 130 then. LOL

ZPTennis 09-12-2006 05:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by drakulie
So ZP's is 130 then. LOL

when i played basketball about 15 years ago, the coach from the other team would often put two players on me to double team me because I was scoring under the boards too often.

drakulie 09-12-2006 06:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ZPTennis
when i played basketball about 15 years ago, the coach from the other team would often put two players on me to double team me because I was scoring under the boards too often.


nViATi 09-12-2006 06:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AJK1
You can't measure foot faults. That's really slack technique my friend, you should stamp that out ASAP.

Somebody's jealous. :mrgreen:

zhan 09-12-2006 06:10 PM

...
so how fast IS that serve?
i dont need exact
ball park figures welcome


All times are GMT -8. The time now is 06:56 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.9
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
© 2006 - Tennis Warehouse