Talk Tennis

Talk Tennis (http://tt.tennis-warehouse.com/index.php)
-   General Pro Player Discussion (http://tt.tennis-warehouse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=13)
-   -   My sweet Sweeting will win 50 slams... (http://tt.tennis-warehouse.com/showthread.php?t=97890)

SoBad 09-18-2006 03:13 AM

My sweet Sweeting will win 50 slams...

... he just beat Coria in USO so he owns everybody on clay and that's toughest surface for americans, including outer islands. Plus he hits better than Navratilova and she won like more than 50 slams and he looks better too and has cleaner record (his DUI vs. her firearms charge). And this week he's coaching Roddick and Blake in Moscow and well on the way to "has done so much for tennis and is a great legend of our sport". Yeah...

Thor 09-18-2006 04:55 AM

this sarcasem on nadalgirl was funny the first 100000 times,now its just geting old,let it go

FedFan_2007 09-18-2006 05:23 AM

Nadalgirl will win 60 slams.

pirateofthecarribean 09-18-2006 09:28 AM

I don't know why the mods are not doing anything about these stupid topics, like DELETING them and suspending or banning the topic starter?

Jack the Hack 09-18-2006 10:30 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by pirateofthecarribean
I don't know why the mods are not doing anything about these stupid topics, like DELETING them and suspending or banning the topic starter?

Strong words for someone that has only been a member for 11 days.

pirateofthecarribean 09-18-2006 11:04 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jack the Hack
Strong words for someone that has only been a member for 11 days.

Well, where are the mods???

Jack the Hack 09-18-2006 11:52 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by pirateofthecarribean
Well, where are the mods???

The mods are alive and well, and constantly moving threads to the appropriate area. The status shows that the 4 usual ones are logged in right now. However, I don't think that this thread is sitting high on their radar right now...

I don't think the topic of this thread is terribly original as bdawg's "my sweet federer" thread already beat SoBad to the punch with an outstandingly sarcastic lampoon of the "nadalgirl" posts. However, there is nothing in here that is against TW policy, so I don't know why the mods would or should do anything about this. If you think it's stupid, you can simply ignore it.

By the way, the longer you are here, the more you will see the same jokes and thread topics over and over and over and over... so get used to it!

SoBad 09-26-2006 11:52 PM

He did well this month to support the American team in Moscow. Every time the TV showed Patrick McEnroe, Ryan was lurking right behind him chewing gum. That's rude by Russian standards and had an effect on the home team and crowd no doubt, but wasn't enough at the end, was it... I still think Ryan is awesome and will beat everybody...

Phil 09-26-2006 11:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SoBad
... I still think Ryan is awesome and will beat everybody...

...I think that you're not in the least bit funny so my suggestion to you is to stop trying...

Humor requres a minimum degree of intelligence and WIT...being witless, you're not qualified to attempt this (for you) very tricky manuever.

Lleytian3 09-27-2006 05:54 AM

people should really cut this threads out. its really annoying and stupid. not funnny at all.

callitout 09-27-2006 06:19 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Phil
...I think that you're not in the least bit funny so my suggestion to you is to stop trying...

Humor requres a minimum degree of intelligence and WIT...being witless, you're not qualified to attempt this (for you) very tricky manuever.

Were you this angry before you moved to Japan? Or did the Japanese send you over the edge?

SoBad 09-28-2006 04:20 AM

He's just bitter cause he's fat, look at his pic lol... Phil my suggestion for you is to spend less time typing and more time jogging. And if that fat looser is not you but you chose his photo for your screenname anyways, I still say you got bigger problems than witless internet threads.

Lleytian3 09-28-2006 09:43 AM

i think phil has a point. why you going bash him when he is right. no one, not even roger is even goin to come close to winning 25 GS. so why put up this kind of BS. it will never happen

Breaker 09-28-2006 02:39 PM

Quote:

He's just bitter cause he's fat, look at his pic lol... Phil my suggestion for you is to spend less time typing and more time jogging. And if that fat looser is not you but you chose his photo for your screenname anyways, I still say you got bigger problems than witless internet threads.

Your mother is fat.

SoBad 09-28-2006 06:15 PM

Oh halo lil huwit fans. I didn't mean to hurt your feelings by trying to help your big pal phil with a little advice. I'll be more sensitive and considerate from now on for sure, I promise. It's all about heart...:)

ta11geese3 09-28-2006 06:16 PM

Quote:

He did well this month to support the American team in Moscow. Every time the TV showed Patrick McEnroe, Ryan was lurking right behind him chewing gum. That's rude by Russian standards and had an effect on the home team and crowd no doubt, but wasn't enough at the end, was it... I still think Ryan is awesome and will beat everybody...

Sorry, but this made me laugh.

Forehand Forever 09-28-2006 06:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by FedFan_2007
Nadalgirl will win 60 slams.

hahaha nice one man.

Mick 09-28-2006 06:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Forehand Forever
hahaha nice one man.

that would break Martina's record ! :)

Phil 09-28-2006 06:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by callitout
Were you this angry before you moved to Japan? Or did the Japanese send you over the edge?

I see you did extensive editing of your one-line post. I'm not angry, period...in fact, I am a non-practicing Buddhist. However, nothing in Budhism trains us with how to deal with idiots like you and sodumb, so I just revert to my old ways...and it works.

SoDumb - I am not fat, but I am no scrawny midget either. If I changed my avatar to a cartoon character-as some other board members use-would you then think THAT was me, too? Sodumb...you are so dumb.

SoBad 09-28-2006 08:08 PM

I believe the "no scrawny midget" bit, and I thought the avatar photo might be you because it matches your posts well. Anyways, it's past lunchtime in Japan, what are you doing here, shouldn't you be off to your Sumo wrestling practice after that big lunch?