View Single Post
Old 10-20-2006, 01:08 PM   #13
Shabazza
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Defcon
Its hard to believe, but Nadal is becoming more irritating day by day. I watched some of the match against Berdych today, and he's expanded his routine - now its pulling up both socks, the butt-pick, smooth the hair, look about, bounce the ball about 10 times, then sloooowly serve.

Its approaching Mary Pierce levels of absurdness. The commentators called him on his time wasting a number of times and he got a time violation for delaying while receiving serve.
That in particular annoyed me as I haven't seen him do this before!
He stands there looking ready to recieve, but then looks up holds his hands up and shakes his head as to say: "No, No Mr.! I'm still not ready to recieve wait another few seconds, now will you?!"
I mean WTH!
I would be really ****ed off, I'm surprised how well Berdych responded to Nadal and the hostile crowd throughout the match. Nice composure!
Really, I must say today Nadal behaved really bad - during AND after the nmatch!

"What difference does it make to the dead, the orphans and the homeless, whether the mad destruction is wrought under the name of totalitarianism or the holy name of liberty or democracy?"
- Mahatma Gandhi (1869-1948)
Shabazza is offline   Reply With Quote