Thread: ap belt!
View Single Post
Old 11-23-2006, 06:45 AM   #11
BiGGieStuFF
Hall Of Fame

Send a message via AIM to BiGGieStuFF

Quote:
Originally Posted by migjam View Post
I actually have the AP belt and I can tell you that it is made of high quality material. It works great and is worth the money. The only downside to the AP belt I feel is the belt itself. It is made of heavy leather and is like an actual belt so it may or may not be tight enough. It comes in 3 different sizes I believe and this is because of the belt. I have a medium and a small. I think that it would be better to use velcro for better adjustments and you wouldn't have to have all those sizes. The cheaper versions belt looks like it uses velcro.
Maybe you can shed some light on this too. I noticed the lower costing device has the bands attached to the belt but they are independent of one another while the ap belt's cord seems to work in unison while attached to the belt. I'm not sure I'm making myself clear but do you think that would make a difference in effectiveness of the device? I figure part of the drill would be to keep your two legs working together instead of independently as the 2nd device appears to achieve.
BiGGieStuFF is offline   Reply With Quote