View Single Post
Old 12-12-2006, 03:17 PM   #14
SATennis
New User

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigJEFF View Post
I have played Tencap for yrs it is a lot of fun the best part is making it to the finals. They play all the division finals in 1 day used to be 1 night but due to the number of divisions they make it all day now and at 2 different places. They have a huge dinner for the players and then everyone watches and cheers for thier own club players. One of the best enviroment's and most enjoyable Tennis events I have ever been a part of it is always followed by having the Top players and Local pros playing thier finals and seeing some awesome Tennis with lots of Beer. You also here of very few problems because I think the people who run it use commen sence and we all know that the USTA has never heard of that..... SA I am from KC also what club do you play out of and what is your rating.
Tencap sounds pretty good. Have you had any experience with any other leagues other than Tencap?
I am currently not a member of a club. I do a little coaching at the Carriage Club. My rating is probably around a 6.0 (maybe a 5.5 now days). What is your NTRP (or your Tencap)?
SATennis is offline   Reply With Quote